41 replies to this topic

#16 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,535 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

He's been a regular on AFMB for years. I have also seen many, many life long Falcons fans they exist. I do understand the post though, if my heart was broken week after week I would be offensive as possible, after all it's really the only thing Carolina fans have left this season. lol

You are "Let me explain it one more time. Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" still a lying idiot troll.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,939 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

He's been a regular on AFMB for years. I have also seen many, many life long Falcons fans they exist. I do understand the post though, if my heart was broken week after week I would be offensive as possible, after all it's really the only thing Carolina fans have left this season. lol

Where was he when y'all got curb stomped by NY in the playoffs? Convenient that he shows up when we are facing adversity. Falcon fans are pussies.

#18 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Where was he when y'all got curb stomped by NY in the playoffs? Convenient that he shows up when we are facing adversity. Falcon fans are pussies.

I'm pretty sure he signed up here because the AFMB was experiencing issues. I don't see where was taking any shots at you guys, except for that fail post about the guy jumping bandwagons.

I hope you guys can string together a couple of wins in the next few weeks, it's getting too depressing around here.

#19 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,729 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hey everyone, look at me!!!

#20 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Atlanta mathadone clinics need to start handing out free condoms and get these fugers to stop breeding

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Atlanta is the shittiest city in America. Smack= served

#22 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Atlanta is the shittiest city in America. Smack= served

It appears you have never been to Flint Michigan.

#23 oldfalcon

oldfalcon

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

All us Falcon fans aren`t bandwagon fans.I have been a Falcon fan since 1968.I live in eastern NC.There just wasn`t a Carolina team when I started liking NFL Football..lol.If there had been I probably would be a fan of them.I am very loyal and have just stuck with them thru thick and thin and there has been alot of that..lol.This Falcon team has something special and that is "heart".I have tons of friends that are Panther fans and family also,good luck on the rest of the season:)

#24 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

It appears you have never been to Flint Michigan.

Flint knows they suck. Unlike Atlanta.

#25 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Flint knows they suck. Unlike Atlanta.

Weak sauce is weak!

6-0 buttercup

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,939 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

All us Falcon fans aren`t bandwagon fans.I have been a Falcon fan since 1968.I live in eastern NC.There just wasn`t a Carolina team when I started liking NFL Football..lol.If there had been I probably would be a fan of them.I am very loyal and have just stuck with them thru thick and thin and there has been alot of that..lol.This Falcon team has something special and that is "heart".I have tons of friends that are Panther fans and family also,good luck on the rest of the season:)

Just go to Atlanta once for a visit and you will hate the Falcons.

#27 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,870 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

FYI, every time I see this thread, I finish the thought with "I'm queeer, deal with it."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#28 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

Weak sauce is weak!

6-0 buttercup

Uh huh talk to us after you go past round 1 in the playoffs......... for a change.
Otherwise I dont really care other than to find you boring.

#29 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

Weak sauce is weak!

6-0 buttercup

2009 Broncos hired DC Mike Nolan that year. The had a week 7 bye and went into that bye 6-0. After that start, they come out of bye week and go 2-8 to finish the season 8-8 and miss playoffs.

The only thing different this year is the record turnovers. Better teams and QBs coming up will take care of ball and Falcons will start losing, they barely won the last 3 games against bottom ranked teams and they all came down to a defensive play. Also, let Matty Melt keep thinking he has a chance at MVP and let him keep throwing into double and triple coverage and see how many more times his receivers can bail him out!?

2011 Falcons vs 2012 Falcons D
12th overall vs 20th overall
6th rushing D vs 27th rushing D
18th pass D vs 14th pass D

So basically the defense is much worse, just getting turnovers. Without the points off of those turnovers, Falcons would be 0-6.

#30 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

2009 Broncos hired DC Mike Nolan that year. The had a week 7 bye and went into that bye 6-0. After that start, they come out of bye week and go 2-8 to finish the season 8-8 and miss playoffs.

The only thing different this year is the record turnovers. Better teams and QBs coming up will take care of ball and Falcons will start losing, they barely won the last 3 games against bottom ranked teams and they all came down to a defensive play. Also, let Matty Melt keep thinking he has a chance at MVP and let him keep throwing into double and triple coverage and see how many more times his receivers can bail him out!?

2011 Falcons vs 2012 Falcons D
12th overall vs 20th overall
6th rushing D vs 27th rushing D
18th pass D vs 14th pass D

So basically the defense is much worse, just getting turnovers. Without the points off of those turnovers, Falcons would be 0-6.

6-0 is still 6-0 Pat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com