Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilated_chakra

you call yourselves fans?

48 posts in this topic

you call yourselves fans?- No I am a meat popsicle.

I'm tired of having circle jerks on the huddle about better times and the future.

You play football to win, not to suck ass every other week.

I've been loyal and will continue to be loyal to the team, this staff on the other hand..

Many of the main posters on this forum are completely blind and suck from JR's *** even though the milk is spoiled....it's annoying to say the least.

How can you blindly support a train wreck? If you train conductor is blind old man, the train mechanic is a news writer who knows squat about fixing trains and the crossing guard is asleep or simply unconcerned, then why should I ride the fuging train?? Fix that poo!

Being critical of your team does not diminish your level of fandom. If you ask me doing the opposite does. Criticism is healthy for any type of growth and right now growth is the one thing this team clearly hasn't shown.

Rant about the fanbase to those that sell those tickets they already bought and choose not to go to games. I don't have that luxury. I choose to sit in front of my tv here in Raleigh and watch it and pull for them no matter what. True fans have very strong opinions because they give a crap. It's the milquetoast fans that simply do not comment and show no enthusiasm either way that bug the crap out of me.

I'm a fan through thick and thin.

Yes it's hard when were losing but I'm loyal.

What Jase said...do you think Michael Vick isn't hearing noise in Philadelphia?

Sanchez in New York?

Just prior to Coughlin's Super Bowl victory number 1 with Eli...Coughlin was in real trouble...undeservingly so though.

I agree there is a type of fan that is over-dramatic and completely irrational.. They usually look foolish and rarely make sense. I.e., Cam Newton doesn't review tape when everyone and their brother have said otherwise..

Although I do not subscribe to the philosophy that a team deserves unquestioned support through consistent mediocrity, and welcome to turn the noise up on the FO as high as it can go...

1 person likes this

When things are bad the fans kinda deserve to want and express their desire for change. I think maturity as a fan comes into play in the way that desire is expressed.

it's going to be a long bye week.

i just hope the team is being more proactive and optimistic than the fan base is.

... don't we usually get totally drilled after a bye? : )

No, we deserve better. We pay their salaries- not the other way around. You define a fan as someone having blind loyalty. Some of us define a fan as a critical supporter who has a right to be angry/vocal when their team is not up to snuff- and hasn't been for a LONG time. You fans calling everyone crybabies are the crybabies. You can't handle ANY (justified) criticism of such an obviously "perfect" team. LOL!

We shouldn't be running all of THE SAME PLAYS. Chud has proven an inability to adapt to defenses that have adapted to him!

you dont pay nobodies salaries bro, you sit at home and scream at the TV like the rest of the fanbase. All those crappy shows on TV, I dont claim they owe me better programing because I have direct TV. If I buy a jersey I bought it because the player can ball, if I buy a ticket I like my team and I believe week in and week out they can get it done. They do their best every week and if that aint good enough for you then move to philly. They WILL get it together with the personel that you see now....the exact personel.....stop crying and get ready for Dallas. The

I hope none of you negative bastards ever have kids. you will invest your whole life into them and they will screw up alot....just like you did. do you owe your parents more? do they deserve more?. get on the phone and call them right now and apologize for every time you f'd up and then you are allowed to bitch about the panthers. Because playing football in the NFL is a hell of alot harder than doing the stupid things in life we all do.

another way to look at it. I have a good friend and NC guy grew up in wilmington moved to fayetteville fights on Showtime friday night. He is undefeated and his opponent is undefeated and they both scrap. somebody is going to get knocked out. I dont have showtime but I am going to buy it so I can watch my friend fight. If he loses you think he owes me the money for purchasing showtime??? You think he owes me more? no different for the Panthers they risk their health and give their all every week and they dont owe us anything. They love to play and we love to watch so we pay for it. If you are not going to stick through the rough times then pick a current winning team. but dont post on here with names like 'Iampantherman' claiming to be fan.