#31 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,642 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

I question if there is an afterlife, at times it scares me.

There is no more reason to fear death than there is to fear life. It is all part of a cycle.

Prior to your brain being formed, you did not fear anything.

Sometime in the future, your brain will fail and you will fear nothing once again.

It is pointless to fear the inevitable. If you are reading this, you will die. Enjoy life while you can.

#32 beach

beach

geaux!!

• HUDDLER
  • 8,035 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

start @1:00

"We think "uh oh this is it", this is the end, so at death we withdraw..."no not that yet...please" but actually the whole problem is that there really is no other problem than to go over the waterfall when it comes"

#33 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,642 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

http://www.telegraph...in-surgeon.html

Doc says yes

It is a contradiction in terms and ideas to call anything a revelation that comes to us at second hand, either verbally or in writing. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication. After this, it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner, for it was not a revelation made to me, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him.
– Thomas Paine

#34 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

I think that our soul is the accumulation of our human experience.

The human brain is the most complex structure that has ever been studied, and yet it still only functions when something (our soul) powers our 3 dimensional experience by sending electrical charges between the synapses and neurons within our nervous system.

These electrical signals work strangely enough like the memory in a computer, and IMO our collective network of braincells even act like the communications of people all over the world that are connected through the internet working together to create a huge database of collective knowledge to be accessed when needed when our 'soul' or consciousness needs to recollect a certain memory, it sends a small electrical signal to that region of the brain..

Anyway, our human body is the 3D reality that we experience here on Earth. Our brain is the computer that rules over our experiences in this world, and our soul (our deepest consciousness, the feeling of 'self) is the electrical charge that controls it all.

Our soul is eternal, and our body is just the receptical of our current experience. After our body dies, the soul is free of the physical laws and constraints that limit our 3-D reality, and we experience the bliss of "Heaven", or possibly have the opportunity to be reborn back into the physical realm again if we choose.

And yes, I am smokin that good poo this morning...lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.