#1 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hello,

I am just curious who all is going to the game or tailgating. This will be my first time going to tailgate. Probably won't make it in the game but I'm excited. A group of us decided to come down saturday night and hit up the town. We have a hotel by the stadium is what I am hearing. Then Sunday, we are going to tailgate. I'm going down with all dallas fans so this should be fun lol. Anyway, anything you guys would recommend about tailgating like the best lot or etc. Anyway, should be fun. Go panthers!

#2 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,773 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

thousands and thousands of cowboy fans

#3 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,429 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Yep, BOA promises to be "Dallas East" as their fans will pay almost anything to get in the game. I've been offered twice face value for my seats and I certainly won't be there.

Let's see.... stay home, watch at least 3 other games that will be more enjoyable to see, make money doing it, not have to drive 2 hours each way, save money by not doing that, drink my own beer versus the $8 drafts, save more money...

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,894 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

I will be on a Cub Scout camping trip with my son. I sold my tickets to a Panther fan for FACE VALUE! Fug selling tickets to Cowboy assholes.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,894 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

I'd end up in jail if I went so this scouting trip is a blessing in disguise.

#6 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,681 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hello,

I am just curious who all is going to the game or tailgating. This will be my first time going to tailgate. Probably won't make it in the game but I'm excited. A group of us decided to come down saturday night and hit up the town. We have a hotel by the stadium is what I am hearing. Then Sunday, we are going to tailgate. I'm going down with all dallas fans so this should be fun lol. Anyway, anything you guys would recommend about tailgating like the best lot or etc. Anyway, should be fun. Go panthers!

Just attend the Huddle Tailgate....we get started around 6AM.

No need to cook....only need to bring what you want to drink.

Donate to the Toys4Tots cause.

Can't beat it.

#7 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Unfortunately I'll be there. I guess im just a glutton for punishment.

#8 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'd end up in jail if I went so this scouting trip is a blessing in disguise.

I will handle it in your absence. Been putting money away each pay period for bail money. I got this.

#9 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

I will be there BUT not looking forward to being at a road game at home. The stadium will have more Cowboy fans there than us. AM SOOOOOO hoping the Panthers get their heads out of their butts for this one so we dont have to hear all the obnoxious Dallas fans. If D'Will and the rest of the team really mean what they keep saying, this is the game to do it. It is also their fault we will be outnumbered, and will be their fault if the place sounds like a Cowboy home game. Not only do they need to show up for themselves. but for us. I dont want to see anothe D'Will FB post after a loss how they will turn it around. Time to put up or shut up.

#10 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Mad hatter I will look for y'all out there. Maybe drop by and say hey to everyone

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,424 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Yep, BOA promises to be "Dallas East" as their fans will pay almost anything to get in the game. I've been offered twice face value for my seats and I certainly won't be there.

Let's see.... stay home, watch at least 3 other games that will be more enjoyable to see, make money doing it, not have to drive 2 hours each way, save money by not doing that, drink my own beer versus the $8 drafts, save more money...

f*ck you

#12 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,429 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

f*ck you

But wait- they're my seats. I paid thousands for the ownership rights to them in 1995 and I pay a couple G every year for the game tickets. Jerry's making money off me regardless how good or bad the team is and you're cursing me?

Instead of cursing me, you should be asking how much I'll sell you the tickets for...... I mean, you are a much bigger a fan than I, right?

#13 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,303 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

have fun. remember... Peppers tipped it and f-ck the cowgurlz.

#14 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

I think we win this one. I won't say how much. But I think Ron is on the hot seat ( I know all the regulars on this board who say Hurney has a "life time" contract, blah, blah.blah...and Ron is safe). I think we come off the bye and win. Dall-ass has the Ravens Sunday- The cowpukes will be hurting. Their O-line is worse than ours. Dez Bryant can't hold on to the ball. Witten is hurting, and Jason Garrett is a dumbass.......we win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com