Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Geez...OP

#62 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

I somewhat see where OP is coming from. Even though I love Smitty and he is my favorite player on this team, sometimes his attitude on the field can be distracting and detrimental to the team.

#63 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,643 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Does anyone really trust Hurney to find a number one receiver to replace him?

Posted Image

BWood il raise you Keenan Allen.

#64 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

BWood il raise you Keenan Allen.

and with the #3 overall selection in the 2013 NFL draft ... the Carolina Panthers select ... Marcus Lattimore, RB, University of South Carolina....

#65 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Aging, non-producing, diva WR's who throw temper tantrums every ten minutes are awesome.

They are even better when they get in every QB that they play with faces, or break teammates faces more than once.

#66 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

5 games into a season after a Pro Bowl year and you guys question Steve Smith? PATHETIC!
Just quit already and submit an application to follow a new team.

#67 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

I'm tired of not having a dozen or more players just like him. If you actually believe that Smitty is in any way, shape, or form, a part of the problems this team suffers from, he's not the one who is "off his meds."

#68 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

I am. Smith is one of our biggest problems right now, Cam would be better without him.

#69 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 522 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

how many dbs has he wrestled with this year? 3 in 5 games?

If only that was a stat lol

#70 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

im tired of the other 52 players that aren't smitty

#71 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,643 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

and with the #3 overall selection in the 2013 NFL draft ... the Carolina Panthers select ... Marcus Lattimore, RB, University of South Carolina....

hurney magic.

#72 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

I somewhat see where OP is coming from. Even though I love Smitty and he is my favorite player on this team, sometimes his attitude on the field can be distracting and detrimental to the team.

When has Smitty attitude ever been detrimental to the team. The man has played his but off every year, lead the team every year other than the broken leg year, and you morons are saying that replacing him will be better for the team. You think that we suck now, where the heck would we be if we didn't have Smitty. You've seen our attempt at replacing Moose, you really think that we can replace 89? There isn't a defense that we play that doesn't gameplan to contain 89...

#73 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

When has Smitty attitude ever been detrimental to the team. The man has played his but off every year, lead the team every year other than the broken leg year, and you morons are saying that replacing him will be better for the team. You think that we suck now, where the heck would we be if we didn't have Smitty. You've seen our attempt at replacing Moose, you really think that we can replace 89? There isn't a defense that we play that doesn't gameplan to contain 89...

After he punched Lucas, Smith himself acknowledged his team flat out told him his attitude had been a long standing issue where guys had to walk in egg shells with him.

Smith is highly talented and plays hard....he has always been given a long leash with his bs. And his over aggressive hot head play often hurts the team.....see the Seattle game. Heck, even look at our last winning season (2008).....everyone remembers Kasay missing a long K against NY at the end of regulation, the miss that forced us to lose in OT......it was Smiths's little extra on a block that pushes Kasay back in the wind.

Smith is the best on field talent in franchise history......he also is the biggest hot head and problem child.

#74 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

After he punched Lucas, Smith himself acknowledged his team flat out told him his attitude had been a long standing issue where guys had to walk in egg shells with him.

Smith is highly talented and plays hard....he has always been given a long leash with his bs. And his over aggressive hot head play often hurts the team.....see the Seattle game. Heck, even look at our last winning season (2008).....everyone remembers Kasay missing a long K against NY at the end of regulation, the miss that forced us to lose in OT......it was Smiths's little extra on a block that pushes Kasay back in the wind.

Smith is the best on field talent in franchise history......he also is the biggest hot head and problem child.

fair and deserved description.

i'd also say that when he's more concerned about the pissing match he's having with the DB covering him that game than making plays himself...that's detrimental as well. there's been way too much of that this year.

fortunately he's reached a point in his career and reputation that he can get away with a lot, but not everything. he's lucky he hasn't had more penalties called against him.

#75 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

fair and deserved description.

i'd also say that when he's more concerned about the pissing match he's having with the DB covering him that game than making plays himself...that's detrimental as well. there's been way too much of that this year.

fortunately he's reached a point in his career and reputation that he can get away with a lot, but not everything. he's lucky he hasn't had more penalties called against him.

Yep. Seattle got Smith to take himself out of plays.....fans somehow rejoice in that. They focus in Smitty "owning" a CB while ignoring the big picture of how that actually hurts our O.

Games like Seattle show that Smith after all the years....still has a lot to learn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com