Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitten Kara...

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish some folks, who don't have anything nice to say, would just keep their ***** opinions to themselves. This young lady has the guts to allow Zod to show pictures of herself to a bunch of random strangers, and some of the immature retards decide to come out of the woodwork.

There's been a few on here that didn't do much for me, but instead of being a dickbreath saying they were unattractive, I decided not to post anything, because I could see where others might feel differently, and they all had some feature that I liked - be it eyes, smile, whatever. So, please, grow the fug up and stop and use that tiny little pinhead of yours to think before posting next time.

If Kara is reading this thread, please don't let what a few guys who couldn't get a date through either payment or plastic inflation put you off in any way. Most of the guys here appreciate you sharing these photos, and think you're a very beautiful young woman. Thanks for being brave enough to do this.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I believe most are being sarcastic. If you wouldnt bang that chick youre probably gay.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1350046409' post='1944555']
"There's always next Sunday"
[/quote]

Thanks Ron.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='joemac' timestamp='1350050055' post='1944605']
I believe most are being sarcastic. If you wouldnt bang that chick you're without a doubt totally gay.
[/quote]
Fixed

Posted · Report post

We should be getting NUDES after the kinda season the Panthers have given us so far, especially after your predictions that got our hopes up...

Posted · Report post

She's gorgeous.

Posted · Report post

Can we get any pictures of them posing with food? Like a hot dog !! Yaa!!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='joemac' timestamp='1350046256' post='1944551']
What if we never win again? Will there be a massive 2012 kitten drop at the end of the season?
[/quote]

I will be glad to offer my services of comfort and support to any and all Kittens who need it.

Posted · Report post

Can we keep her!?!? (0_o)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rubi' timestamp='1350056258' post='1944681']
Can we get any pictures of them posing with food? Like a hot dog !! Yaa!!
[/quote]

Or.. Popsicles ... Yes that's the ticket!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1350053270' post='1944639']
We should be getting NUDES after the kinda season the Panthers have given us so far, especially after your predictions that got our hopes up...
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah my boy almost took an arse whipping at the bar last week trying to defend the Panthers. Nudity would be the perfect reparations.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Raskle' timestamp='1350049753' post='1944598']
I wish some folks, who don't have anything nice to say, would just keep their ***** opinions to themselves. This young lady has the guts to allow Zod to show pictures of herself to a bunch of random strangers, and some of the immature retards decide to come out of the woodwork.

There's been a few on here that didn't do much for me, but instead of being a dickbreath saying they were unattractive, I decided not to post anything, because I could see where others might feel differently, and they all had some feature that I liked - be it eyes, smile, whatever. So, please, grow the fug up and stop and use that tiny little pinhead of yours to think before posting next time.

If Kara is reading this thread, please don't let what a few guys who couldn't get a date through either payment or plastic inflation put you off in any way. Most of the guys here appreciate you sharing these photos, and think you're a very beautiful young woman. Thanks for being brave enough to do this.
[/quote]

If Kara is reading this, call me!