SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Very nice thing for him to do.

http://espn.go.com/c...lain-fan-family

Chicago Bears tight end Kellen Davis is turning to current and former teammates to help raise money for the family of William "Christopher" Pettry, the Bears fan slain early Sunday in Jacksonville, Fla.
The 42-year-old Pettry, a Lake Villa, Ill., resident in town for the Bears-Jaguars game, was stabbed at Fionn MacCool's, an Irish restaurant and bar in the Jacksonville Landing area. He later was pronounced dead. Jacksonville resident Matthew Hinson, 28, was arrested for the crime and since has been charged with felony murder.

http://a.espncdn.com...sparent=falseMy heart goes out to the Pettry family that lost their loved one over a senseless act. I wanted to show my support when I heard about this, so I started a donation page and am participating in a fundraiser that my team helped put together.-- Kellen Davis

Davis and his agent, Wayne Jett, are hosting a fundraiser for the family Saturday at John Barleycorn-Wrigleyville in Chicago. Bears memorabilia and other items will be auctioned off to help raise funds to assist Pettry's wife, Karen, and her three children. Pettry was the sole financial provider for his family at the time of his death.

#2 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Jacksonville has a very high murder rate.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,976 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

jacksonville is a shithole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.