#151 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

Why in the hell do you kick the onside kick?

Because he wasted the timeout

#152 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

did latt run the ball at all in the 4th??

#153 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

Shouldn't fall in the polls to much. Beat Florida and can still play in the SEC championship game. Win that and who knows. It can still happen.

Not this team.. too lackluster on offense to do it. Defense has a bad game and you see what happens. We can't depend on this offense to keep us in games.

#154 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

did latt run the ball at all in the 4th??

I don't think so.. but honestly. He isn't playing all that well.. He's hardcore slow out there right now.

#155 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,297 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Not this team.. too lackluster on offense to do it. Defense has a bad game and you see what happens. We can't depend on this offense to keep us in games.

What ever happened to "there is no panic on this side" for the Gamecocks? Jeez, man.

Florida doesn't have a juggernaut on offense. SC can definitely beat Florida. Next week will be a very, very good game. This loss stings for you guys, but a one-loss SEC team is in an extremely good position.

#156 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

What ever happened to "there is no panic on this side" for the Gamecocks? Jeez, man.

Florida doesn't have a juggernaut on offense. SC can definitely beat Florida. Next week will be a very, very good game. This loss stings for you guys, but a one-loss SEC team is in an extremely good position.

I'm not panicking .. Me panicking is me saying oh noes we can't beat anybody.. i'm saying this team can't win a championship this year. other 1 loss SEC teams.. South Carolina is known to choke in big games.. they would not be put in a title game in favor of someone with a better track record.

Truthfully I hope florida pours it on them worse than WVU did to Clemson .. I think they need it for them to learn not to be a bunch of fugholes.

#157 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

Yeah, it's going to be a close, hard fought game next week. USC could very well end up winning. I just want to see how he reacts if that does happen. He'll be quietly excited.

#158 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yeah, it's going to be a close, hard fought game next week. USC could very well end up winning. I just want to see how he reacts if that does happen. He'll be quietly excited.

Promise you right now .. if we win .. all I will do is ask you what the fug is wrong with your team.. will not once say my team is the bestest. They've already proven they can't score more than fuging townsend did on LSU.

#159 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,297 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'm not panicking .. Me panicking is me saying oh noes we can't beat anybody.. i'm saying this team can't win a championship this year. other 1 loss SEC teams.. South Carolina is known to choke in big games.. they would not be put in a title game in favor of someone with a better track record.

Truthfully I hope florida pours it on them worse than WVU did to Clemson .. I think they need it for them to learn not to be a bunch of fugholes.

If SC wins a big game at UF next week, the rest of the season should be smooth sailing. It can happen, man. Your team is still in good shape. Both UF and SC have their concerns, but stranger things have happened.

#160 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

If SC wins a big game at UF next week, the rest of the season should be smooth sailing. It can happen, man. Your team is still in good shape. Both UF and SC have their concerns, but stranger things have happened.

I really don't think winning that game would do us any good.. most won't agree. But unless a fire is lit under this team. We do not deserve anything. And I think a humiliating loss would do it. I can't wait to have a QB that throws to a spot on the field because he knows the receiver will be there instead of waiting to make sure the receiver is open before he lets go of the ball.

#161 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Will beat Florida and play Bama in the title game.

#162 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

if we when out do we have a shot at the bcs?

#163 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

if we when out do we have a shot at the bcs?

Not unless notre dame and oregon both lose. a 1 loss georgia,Florida , Alabama , or LSU would get the bid .. SC would not.

#164 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Great to see Marcus Lattimore proving why he's the best back in college football.

#165 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

Great to see Marcus Lattimore proving why he's the best back in college football.

Who said that? Lattimore is top 5 .. but definitely not the best. He's simply not fast enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com