Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Andrew Luck

193 posts in this topic

http://youtu.be/xqGVWpXNZH4

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha #GoForth

Luck is sucking pretty hard right now

1 person likes this

Luck has 3 TOs today including 2 pick 6's. 45-17 Patriots.

Did anyone here serious think that Andrew Luck + Indy Colts = Tom Brady + NE Patriots?

Luck did throw for over 300 yards again aganst NE. That's saying something.

Hey, Weeden lost if it makes you guys feel better.

Luck has 3 TOs today including 2 pick 6's. 45-17 Patriots.

Defense gave up 40+ Points... That Defense is garbage... Can't win when Luck throws a few INT's and make him play from behind all day... You know how many times the defense scored.. ZERO! One MAN SHOW!! Luck has to do it all 300+ Yards... the whole team... A real team would be able to win when Luck throws a few INT's!!!

Defense gave up 40+ Points... That Defense is garbage... Can't win when Luck throws a few INT's and make him play from behind all day... You know how many times the defense scored.. ZERO! One MAN SHOW!! Luck has to do it all 300+ Yards... the whole team... A real team would be able to win when Luck throws a few INT's!!!

I dont think Luck has quite matured as a leader yet, I saw him frowning and pouting after that last pick 6. He's got a long way to go to be considered just as good as a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Those guys find ways to rally their teams.

I'd also add, the Colts as a team have already won games Luck has thrown picks and fumbled in.

I dont think Luck has quite matured as a leader yet, I saw him frowning and pouting after that last pick 6. He's got a long way to go to be considered just as good as a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Those guys find ways to rally their teams.

I'd also add, the Colts as a team have already won games Luck has thrown picks and fumbled in.

If they don't want to follow cut them!!! One Man show!!! Luck is the Franchise! He's all they got!! The Man Can't do it All!!!

Luck is the real deal.... he did not play well yesterday. He's having a peyton-esque rookie season and will have a Peyton-esque career I would imagine.

The one thing is experts and media, etc. do not go hard on him when he struggles... they brush it aside and say "He's going to be absolutely amazing"

I think the media has reacted the way it has is becasue of Andrew Luck.

If you watch him during the game, he's not hanging his head, he's not burryng it in a towel and he doesn't make a lot of excuses. (The only excuse I have heard him say was about NE defense. He said they were giving him a lot of looks that he had never seen before.) I think that was more statement than an excuse.

NE dropping 59 points on the Colts was more Tom Brady and Bilichek as it was the Colts Defense. I'm hoping the Colts get some help on Defense next year in the draft/free agency. (I kind of like their stagedy this year at getting 2nd & 3rd tier FA's instead of spending big bucks on big name FA's.)

I'm looking forward to the next several years of COLTS football!