Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else watch the Cowboys game?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Their d line is going to destroy our oline.

Gross-Silatolu-Hangartner-Byers/Williams?-Bell

Posted

A little bird told me that anyone who wastes their money on a ticket for this game deserves the embarassment they feel as they slink out of BOA Stadium.

1 person likes this

Posted

im tearing up imagining damarcus ware rushing on the outside

Posted

They need to run the ball heavily. And I don't mean option either,

Also Keek in the middle...and hit like hell.

In other words Panthers lose due to stupid schemes on both sides of ball.

Posted

A little bird told me that anyone who wastes their money on a ticket for this game deserves the embarassment they feel as they slink out of BOA Stadium.

What about the 25,000 + Cowgirl fans that have already snatched up tix that have been dumped on eBay and stub hub by our bandwagon fan base?

Posted

When does Cam get to have his career day

Posted

I like B more as a 2nd team but is there any team out there that's has everything go their way at right time more than the Ravens?

Baltimore's run D has struggled all year though so what the Cowboys did isn't surprsing. Don't forget Jones and Murray both left the game hurt at one point I can't remember if they came back in.

All I can say is pressure pressure and more pressure and with that I mean sacks because Romo is a decent QB when flushed from the pocket.

I stand corrected about the first part of my post after all the injuries today.

Posted

If Carolina comes out as desperate and as focused as they were against Atlanta, we can challenge anybody including Dallas. Will we beat them? Who knows. We seem to always find a way to blow the game in the end, so you can't help but believe that this Sunday won't be any different. Sadly.

Posted

Watch us win by 21+......

Posted

am I the only one around here who thinks the Cowboys are, as always, vastly overrated. The Ravens d played downright terrible today.

Posted

i'm not even remotely confident, from what i've seen so far, in this coaching staff to create an effective gameplan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Part of me thinks we should win this game. Cowboys are coming off a heartbreaker facing a second straight road game. Panthers are playing at home and coming off a bye.

The I remember last season, Rivera's team was coming off a bye playing at home and got destroyed 30-3.

Cowboys opened as 2 point favorites FWIW

1 person likes this