• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

You live around Seattle Hawk??? Gonna be at the game? Should be a good one. Ill be in section 117

I'm up in Edmonton actually...but I will be at the game, yes.

I start at King Street, right across the street from the north parking lot. I will be wearing one of my Northern Hawk 12's!

#62 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I start at King Street, right across the street from the north parking lot. I will be wearing one of my Northern Hawk 12's!

Nice man, it will be a good one!

#63 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

Nice man, it will be a good one!

#64 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

seahawks are cheaters

LOL jealousy is a bad color on you... a few player took ADD pills, yeah SUCH cheaters. I am sure all of your Panthers are 100 percent clean, and they are all pretty little angels. Face it, 99 percent of players get some kind of competitive edge. It's just the way the game works. Some get caught. Some don't. But everyone tries to get that edge. It's not like they took steroids.

#65 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Oh no... more Hawks fans?

#66 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

Oh no... more Hawks fans?

It's the end of the world! lol, Hawk fans are good people. At least we aren't Cowboys fans.

#67 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

It's the end of the world! lol, Hawk fans are good people. At least we aren't Cowboys fans.

True enough about the cowboys... Hawk is a little weird, but he seems mostly ok... well, not really, but I'm being nice. :)

#68 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

True enough about the cowboys... Hawk is a little weird, but he seems mostly ok... well, not really, but I'm being nice. :)

lol we are isolated here in the rainy pacific northwest surrounded by startbucks and meth addicts. We are all a bit strange. Plus we have never won a super bowl. That would make any fan go crazy. Am I right? ;)

#69 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,873 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'm only a fan of one team but damn I love watching the Seahawks this year. Just love the way they built the team and Gus Bradley is the freaking man.

#70 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

I'm only a fan of one team but damn I love watching the Seahawks this year. Just love the way they built the team and Gus Bradley is the freaking man.

Gus Bradley has been great for us, only problem with our defense is closing out games, may be a problem in the playoffs, still a very young team with a ton of upside. Could be our year very shortly if we can get that figured out.

#71 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,500 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

lol we are isolated here in the rainy pacific northwest surrounded by startbucks and meth addicts. We are all a bit strange. Plus we have never won a super bowl. That would make any fan go crazy. Am I right? ;)

Didn't you just have a blizzard? I'd be at Snoqualmie tearing it up right about now.

Yeah Hawks fans are generally great, though. The lone exception I remember was the douche who came yelling and slapping me on the shoulder after the panthers/hawks game in 2010. Don't touch people you don't know unless you have a death wish.

#72 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Didn't you just have a blizzard? I'd be at Snoqualmie tearing it up right about now.

Yeah Hawks fans are generally great, though. The lone exception I remember was the douche who came yelling and slapping me on the shoulder after the panthers/hawks game in 2010. Don't touch people you don't know unless you have a death wish.

LOL there are always those fans in any base, but yeah, I have been snowboarding a ton this season already, Snow hit early this year :)

#73 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

LOL jealousy is a bad color on you... a few player took ADD pills, yeah SUCH cheaters. I am sure all of your Panthers are 100 percent clean, and they are all pretty little angels. Face it, 99 percent of players get some kind of competitive edge. It's just the way the game works. Some get caught. Some don't. But everyone tries to get that edge. It's not like they took steroids.

While I'm rooting for the Hawks in the postseason, the league doesn't actually divulge what drugs suspended players are suspended for.

It could be Adderall, it could be cocaine, or it could be Kentucky Derby grade horse steroids.

The players could very easily have just said it was adderall because that has the lowest chance of affecting their public perception, and the league would say "no comment" whether they are lying or not.

#74 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

I can't wait till the Hawks beat those Failcons in the playoffs.

Super Bowl prediction: Denver vs Seattle

#75 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Huge win for the Seahawks today: Sherman's suspension overturned,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.