Photo
- - - - -

Remember, race has nothing to do with it...

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#121 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:16 AM

it is obvious for anyone with eyes to see that lazy persons are FAR more likely to be unemployed and in poverty than otherwise. take that any way you like.

#122 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

ah yes "lazy persons are FAR more likely to be unemployed and in poverty" and of course black people are more likely to live in poverty, therefore:

#123 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

feel free to dispute the substance of that whenever you like. snark may work in academia, but it makes what i said no less true. "lazy" is the content of one's character that i have judged. looks like you are still stuck on the color of one's skin

#124 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Please explain how black conservatives are treated by the left, even their own race.

How are black conservatives treated by the right? Have they nominated them for President? Have they made them the "face" of their party? You guys wont even put them on a ticket. Why are they constantly undermined by their party? JC Watts, Michael Steele, Herman Cain, Colin Powell, Alan Keyes have all been thrown under the bus by the party at some point or another. Simply "tokenism" at its finest, Repubs dont give any of their black foot soldiers any power or clout. Thats by design.

#125 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

How are black conservatives treated by the right? Have they nominated them for President? Have they made them the "face" of their party? You guys wont even put them on a ticket. Why are they constantly undermined by their party? JC Watts, Michael Steele, Herman Cain, Colin Powell, Alan Keyes have all been thrown under the bus by the party at some point or another. Simply "tokenism" at its finest, Repubs dont give any of their black foot soldiers any power or clout. Thats by design.

Your point lost all validity at the mention of Herman Cain.

Also you have to win a nomination, even you know that is all about $$$ heck that's how Obama won his nomination.

#126 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

Your point lost all validity at the mention of Herman Cain.

Also you have to win a nomination, even you know that is all about $$$ heck that's how Obama won his nomination.

Well, Cain is a black republican. And if the Republican party was serious about a black candidate the way the Democrats have displayed, then raising $$$ for said candidate would be no problem. I just dont believe the Republican Party as a whole doesnt have the heart to nominate anyone or put anyone on the ticket that isnt white. That is a prerequisite. Hell, even Palin got on a ticket before a black person. If you guys were smart you would've gotten a SERIOUS black candidate to pit against Obama and take away some of his support. But you guys keep doing what you been doing.

#127 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

You fugging idiot. Just quit posting. You have no idea what you are talking about. Herman Cain was destroyed by the left-friendly media, not by the right. None of the others even ran for president. Just shut up already.

#128 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Well, Cain is a black republican. And if the Republican party was serious about a black candidate the way the Democrats have displayed, then raising $$$ for said candidate would be no problem. I just dont believe the Republican Party as a whole doesnt have the heart to nominate anyone or put anyone on the ticket that isnt white. That is a prerequisite. Hell, even Palin got on a ticket before a black person. If you guys were smart you would've gotten a SERIOUS black candidate to pit against Obama and take away some of his support. But you guys keep doing what you been doing.

Palin was a fuging idiot move.... I knew the election was over then.

Cain actualy had a decent campaign going before the sexual misconduct allegations... heck he was even polling Higher than Obama... makes me wonder if your side had something to do with it.

#129 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

You fugging idiot. Just quit posting. You have no idea what you are talking about. Herman Cain was destroyed by the left-friendly media, not by the right. None of the others even ran for president. Just shut up already.

Your anger is a clear sign of your guilt. Keyes did run but wasnt close to being nominated. The others didnt run for President because they dont get the push or support from your party. They are simply "foot soldiers" not intended to lead or be under the spotlight.

#130 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

Your anger is a clear sign of your guilt. Keyes did run but wasnt close to being nominated. The others didnt run for President because they dont get the push or support from your party. They are simply "foot soldiers" not intended to lead or be under the spotlight.

Jesse Jackson ran as a Democrat. He didn't get nominated. I guess the Democrats were holding him back because they hate black people. You need help.

#131 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

You are clearly a deluded man, I actually feel sorry for you.

All you see is race white this black that.... so sad.

The push? I'm certain you have to choose to run for President.

#132 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

feel free to dispute the substance of that whenever you like. snark may work in academia, but it makes what i said no less true. "lazy" is the content of one's character that i have judged. looks like you are still stuck on the color of one's skin

poor people are lazy
black people are more likely to be poor
black people are, as a whole, lazier than white people

there, i typed it out for you so don't have to do it yourself

#133 twylyght

twylyght

• HUDDLER
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

poor people are lazy

Again, whenever you want to dispute the validity of how laziness and poverty are intertwined, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, all you have to say is a tired tactic of screaming racism when you have nothing to stand on

#134 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Again, whenever you want to dispute the validity of how laziness and poverty are intertwined, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, all you have to say is a tired tactic of screaming racism when you have nothing to stand on

Get with the times, twylyght. People are helpless victims being danced around like puppets on strings by the cruel hands of fate. They have no power over their own lives or circumstances.

The sooner these stupid, racist, poor-hating proponents of "free will" (as if such a thing exists) accept that they'd be helpless without progressive government reform, the sooner they'll put on the chains and shackles.

#135 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,962 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

poor people are lazy

Ahh yes, more with the mind reading... Of course you know what everyone thinks better than they do themselves.

Please enlighten us all more with your clairvoyance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com