Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care about the 'source', everything he says will hold more weight than any of us.....plus, 4/17 doesn't lie.

Posted

Marty as a fall guy makes sense.

Posted

what time and station? I'll provide a full recap if somebody can give me this info.

Posted

He's on 730 AM. I'm not sure what time he comes on - the show is on 3pm to 6pm. Bill is a normal Tuesday co-host. I'm not sure what time he'll do this segment.

Posted

It may be all true, but I don't trust rosinski to have an unbiased view of the ownership given his history.

2 people like this

Posted

Hopefully he talks about it between 4:30 and 5--I only catch that segment on the drive home from work. Sounds interesting.

Posted

The reason the Panthers can't put together a winning season is that pathetic "Build Through the Draft" philosophy. You just can't put together a solid team that way. End of story.

Posted

I miss Bill.....I remember listening to him in the early 2000's when he was the announcer for the Panthers and wouldn't think twice about letting a bad call from our coaches go unnoticed while on the air !

Posted

The reason the Panthers can't put together a winning season is that pathetic "Build Through the Draft" philosophy. You just can't put together a solid team that way. End of story.

Sort of.

The problem here is that we take that way too far.

You can build a successful team primarily through the draft as long as you a) draft well and B) intelligently supplement your draft choices with free agents where you weren't able to draft an impact player.

We do not draft particularly well or sign intelligent free agents (for the most part).

The problem isn't the philosophy - it's our execution of it.

1 person likes this

Posted

He Hate Me, We Love You!!!

Posted

Sort of.

The problem here is that we take that way too far.

You can build a successful team primarily through the draft as long as you a) draft well and B) intelligently supplement your draft choices with free agents where you weren't able to draft an impact player.

We do not draft particularly well or sign intelligent free agents (for the most part).

The problem isn't the philosophy - it's our execution of it.

Execution..

Damn if I hear that word one more time this season...there'll be an execution.

2 people like this

Posted

Execution..

Damn if I hear that word one more time this season...there'll be an execution.

I could use implementation if it helps.

I can't stand it with respect to the players because it's become an excuse. But as it relates to the "build through the draft" idea it's apt.

1 person likes this