Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Gamble and Beason misses practice, Rivera is concerned

130 posts in this topic

What? Dude is hurt...end of story. He's a Top 5 corner back in the NFL when healthy and has been one of the most healthy players on the team since he got here.

Umm didn't Gamble basically quit like 3 seasons ago?

internet tough guy sighting

he's right tho ..

Maybe he'll have an axe to grind since he was cut by dall-ass

it's getting to the point in the season where i'm starting to look forward to games other than our own more.

seahawks/49ers tonight is going to be apocalyptic.

If Gamble can't go, we're gonna find out how good or bad Josh Norman is for better or worse.

You guys do realize we could have traded for Asante, right? But noooo Hurney the fuging idiot wants to start a 5th round rookie at CB.

This team is literally a joke, JR needs to feel that fuging emotional pain we have in his wallet and people need to stop buying tickets.

2 people like this

Remember at the beginning of the season, and most of us felt it was crazy to go into the year with only 4 CB's, well, this is why it was crazy.

And I'm not saying you were one of the ones saying we were okay, I'm just using your post as a conversation starter.

yeah, i haven't been happy at all with our CBs. i feel ok about norman's potential and i feel ok about munnerlyn playing the nickel...but all of that was dependent on gamble being there. i have no confidence in this secondary at all with gamble not on the field.

1 person likes this

I can't understand our obsession with sub-6ft corners.

1 person likes this

The fact Rivers seems so eager to put them on IR, especially Gamble instead of giving him at least two more weeks to get better is exactly why he's a terrible coach and a guy who is looking for excuses.

...this news literally caught me off-guard

I think if we get to 1-6...they will prolly just place Gamble/Beason on IR