Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 NBA Season Thread

150 posts in this topic

Posted

And another 3 by Melo...

Dude has to be near the top of the MVP talks if the Knicks continue their play.

Posted

Melo getting MVP chants...in Brooklyn.

Posted

4 point play by Kidd! Clutch.

Deron Williams and Melo both were great down the stretch. Melo went a bit absent late in the 3rd until about the middle of the 4th but finished strong.

Posted

Damn. My GS Dubs just beat Miami in Miami. No one takes my team seriously but this is the most selfless basketball team I've ever watched. Truly a team effort. I loved me some Ellis, but I'm glad they traded him away. Steph Curry is the fuging truth.

Posted

Damn. My GS Dubs just beat Miami in Miami. No one takes my team seriously but this is the most selfless basketball team I've ever watched. Truly a team effort. I loved me some Ellis, but I'm glad they traded him away. Steph Curry is the fuging truth.

Klay Thompson and Jarret Jack really balled tonight... David Lee too. It was a good competive game though.

Posted

Lillard is going off.

Posted

Watching JJ Hickson makes me think how good of an addition he could have been to our team. I think he's a FA next year as well. Young, reasonably "cheap" post player that we could definitely use.

Posted

Greg Monroe choked from the FT line to put Detroit up in this 2 OT. That second FT was just plain ugly.

EDIT

5 secs left, Singler gets a lucky rebound and tying layup.

Posted

Joe Johnson hits game winner.

Posted

Joe might have hit the game winner, but did you see Crash in that game tonight... Man his hustle single highhandedly keep them in the game late.

I really miss Wallace being a bobcat.

Posted

Manziel was at the Heats/Mavs game front row. He said he bought those tickets himself. He can afford those??? Lol #NCAA

Posted

Looks like Avery Johnson is out in New Jersey. Probably a good move too, considering he has never been a great coach and was holding back his team offensively.