Photo
- - - - -

Likely a torn labrum for Gamble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#97 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Holy fug the huddle sucks major balls in a losing season.

#98 csx

csx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

When will you guys realize that it doesn't matter who's out there on defense. Carolina hasn't had a good defense since the year we went to the superbowl. No, if we win or lose this week, it's going to be on our offense. If we win, it will be because our offense was great. If we lose, it will be because our offense stunk it up. Our defense will just be on the field, just buying time. So let the offense do all the talking for the rest of the season.

They had a top 10 defense every season until 2010.

#99 CarolinaFTW

CarolinaFTW

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

lol, at this board. One season, he's washed up. The next, he's underrated. Now he's a pussy. I don't get it. Did it say anywhere that he was holding himself out? Does it say anything about the coaches holding him out? I'm pretty sure he wants to play.

#100 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

No way a Panther plays through pain. I played with a torn labrum for a whole season. This team has a toughness issue. That's why we get smoked during prime time games. We wilt under pressure and quit too easily.

Seriously dude - would you want to play with pain for this bunch of sorry asses that have no chance to wind up with a winning record let alone make a playoff appearance? Seriously?

#101 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

HUDDLER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:17 AM

Season is getting to that point already where all the guys who are injured go to IR. We can at least hope for a new gm to emerge from the rubble.

#102 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

The would-be owner. This pain in the ass would swear he knows the playbook better than the coach. He’s the guy that hates the entire team, and complains about trades, off season moves, and anything that doesn’t have to do with the game you’re trying to watch right now. He acts as if you could put him in the owners box and he’s produce ten championships in ten years. He’s the type of buffoon that needs a beer and a hotdog to shut him up.

Don't know you, don't want to know you; but, don't make assumptions about someone you don't know.

Gamble is one of 3 players over 15 years that I have had anything much to say about. He should have been moved on the year he quit on John Fox.

I do not believe that Chris Gamble is, was, will ever be worth the money Hurney gave him. Revis, worth the money, Chris Gamble, not in this lifetime. There are two cornerbacks playing for the Seahawks right now that beat Game on his best day in the league.

...but, you can keep believing that players Panthers have over paid have gold dust sprinkled on them.

#103 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

HUDDLER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

Sorry...but this is a prime example of a player that the Panthers should part with after this season. He's getting old, he can't stay healthy, and its a position that needs major upgrades at the #1 and #2 spot.

As a fanbase we think higher of him than the rest of the league because he is probably the best corner in franchise history but you can't keep trotting guys out there as #1 on your depth chart when they can't stay healthy.

This is yet another example of Hurney's incompetence because now we are playing the rest of the season with a 7th rounder, a 5th rounder, and who else...we are going to get torched the rest of the year by good passing attacks.

This is quickly becoming a team injury-prone players and you will never ever win in the NFL if you can't get guys healthy OR have adequate backups.

(" This is yet another example of Hurney's incompetence") Totally agree!!!!

#104 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

if anybody else this year even has a strained big toe, I would bet on them going to IR.

Hurney - "So, Josh, you are saying you slept on your shoulder wrong? Let me call up Ron and get this sorted out".

#105 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

this franchise is a loser. everything about it.

from the owner to the GM to the coach to the "core" overpaid players. they accept losing and they expect us to. Sorry old man, doesnt work like that.

i don't get that feeling what so ever.

But i guess it makes you feel better to pretend they don't give a fug.

#106 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

"omg, the team never does anything i would do. They suck! I also never agree with anything they do, so they must not want to win! Oh I'm so smart, they are dumb!"

#107 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

HUDDLER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Sorry...but this is a prime example of a player that the Panthers should part with after this season. He's getting old, he can't stay healthy, and its a position that needs major upgrades at the #1 and #2 spot.

As a fanbase we think higher of him than the rest of the league because he is probably the best corner in franchise history but you can't keep trotting guys out there as #1 on your depth chart when they can't stay healthy.

This is yet another example of Hurney's incompetence because now we are playing the rest of the season with a 7th rounder, a 5th rounder, and who else...we are going to get torched the rest of the year by good passing attacks.

This is quickly becoming a team injury-prone players and you will never ever win in the NFL if you can't get guys healthy OR have adequate backups.

Yeah let's get worse. Tired of having a good cornerback.

#108 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Torn Lhabia??? Must hurt.