Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NCSU-UNC

264 posts in this topic

BRB photoshopping Bernard's head onto a portrait of Napoleon Bonaparte (get it cuz he's Haitian so his name is all frenchy)

If I were a carolina fan I would nickname him "GIO"DUDE

074.png

it rhymes and also Geodude was the poo

"My name is Giovani Bernard. You killed my father, prepare to die."

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Would any other unc fans like to chime in here?

Preferably alumni: would you rather lose to ncstate in football for five straight years, or lose one game to duke?

I'm just curious if others feel this way.

Much rather lose to State 5 straight years in football, as I have endured 4 of those years. I will point to that Rivers shot as my evidence. Still pains me to this day to even think of it, as I was there. One duke loss will hurt a heel for a while, especially in that fashion.

Also: wish I could have seen the game, much less be there. I bet that student section went insane.

Honestly, the best football game I have attended at UNC. Played terrible for the middle part of the game, but started and finished strong. Definitely will remember this for a while and gotta get my voice back after that.

Would any other unc fans like to chime in here?

Preferably alumni: would you rather lose to ncstate in football for five straight years, or lose one game to duke?

I'm just curious if others feel this way.

One football game to Duke or one basketball game to Duke? I've always considered the State football game to be more important than the Duke game, but you cant really compare it to basketball

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

One football game to Duke or one basketball game to Duke? I've always considered the State football game to be more important than the Duke game, but you cant really compare it to basketball

read the post i referred to

"carolina fans would rather lose for five years in a row to state than lose one game to duke IN FOOTBALL"

because the duke rivalry just trumps everything ya know even when duke is never even competitive.

simply put, you only watch carolina basketball if you think duke is your biggest football rival.