Photo
- - - - -

So is this the dagger in the Rivera era?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Kinda leaning towards hitting the reset button. New GM, HC, OC and DC.... don't see it happening though.

well no poo i think we all are

#32 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

the defense has given us a chance to win the last 3 games....funny how that imposter chud could have easily been a head coach this year....i swear i'll call a better game in madden than chud

starting to think that our playbook is 6 pages....we are that blitz arcade game or madden in family mode

cam has a long way to go with his accuracy and decision making...i'd start DA for a couple of games to see if Cam can step aside and improve his game if we wanna salvage this season, the honeymoon is over

#33 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

I think Cam is limited as a pro QB and the Panthers have done a great job by dumbing down the game but other clubs are figuring us out.

Fact is, you aren't going to find many GREAT GMs who are going to watch to take the Panthers job. Sorry, but a great GM is going to want full control and will want to clean house and start over with a new coach, new coordinators, new QB.

I think Richardson has too much invested in Cam to do that, so what that means is... Hurney will return and Rivera will return. Somebody will have to pay for this season, so expect a new coordinator or two but if Hurney goes, Rivera goes and Cam has to be questioned, so don't expect big changes like that.

Stopped reading this moronic post right there.

#34 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Cam will be leaving via free agency in a couple seasons regardless.

We can pretty much keep him here for like 7 seasons I believe, between team option and franchise tagging.

#35 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

fire Rivera and make Chud interim coach

#36 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Playa's godda make plays...D kept us in the game for the most part. wadda ya want, Rivera to go take a snap? Good QB's win those games... another game given away.. we are close but no cigar.. gave away 3....

#37 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

the read option out of the shotgun just ruins drives for us....it hasnt worked all season long....

so this was the product after the bye week? that was your best effort panthers?....

sad....just typical panther football i suppose...not surprised

not like lining up in the I has worked any better

#38 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

RR said that Dallas put in 5 300 lb D lineman, that's why we didn't run like we should have. Would have been like running into a brick wall. LMAO. Obviously, the only way to run the ball is straight up the middle. RR is just too smart for us all.

#39 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

not like lining up in the I has worked any better

the point is the read option does not work in the NFL.

Period

End of discussion

#40 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Stopped reading this moronic post right there.

ckad79 is still bitter we picked him and has been pushing that agenda since Day 1. A loss is still a win for some of our fans. Its another chance to slight Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire.

#41 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

1-5... who could have saw this coming... such a disaster this season has been

#42 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,199 posts

the point is the read option does not work in the NFL.

Period

End of discussion

So just abandon the run game altogether?

#43 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts

the defense has given us a chance to win the last 3 games....funny how that imposter chud could have easily been a head coach this year....i swear i'll call a better game in madden than chud

starting to think that our playbook is 6 pages....we are that blitz arcade game or madden in family mode

cam has a long way to go with his accuracy and decision making...i'd start DA for a couple of games to see if Cam can step aside and improve his game if we wanna salvage this season, the honeymoon is over

I was going to call you a fuging moron, but then I saw your user name. Judging by where you're from, that's obvious.

#44 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I think Cam is limited as a pro QB and the Panthers have done a great job by dumbing down the game but other clubs are figuring us out.

Fact is, you aren't going to find many GREAT GMs who are going to watch to take the Panthers job. Sorry, but a great GM is going to want full control and will want to clean house and start over with a new coach, new coordinators, new QB.

I think Richardson has too much invested in Cam to do that, so what that means is... Hurney will return and Rivera will return. Somebody will have to pay for this season, so expect a new coordinator or two but if Hurney goes, Rivera goes and Cam has to be questioned, so don't expect big changes like that.

How do you see JR having to much invested into Cam. Cam has a rookie contract worth about 21 million. While we have Jimmy Clausen sitting on the bench with a 25 million$ contract. So in reality Jimmy getting more then Cam and he is sitting on the bench. It ain't like Cam has a Vick or Manning type contract. So I think if this team had to. The could let Cam go and go after another QB. But I don't see that happening tho. Just sayin.

#45 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

So just abandon the run game altogether?

abandon the read option.

time to establish an identity with a different scheme...probably wont happen until people get fired though..for whatever reason our staff believes in this type of football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com