• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#76 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

what are the odds he stays on this team after his contract is over?

probably depends on how many more losing seasons he endures...

#77 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

I think he showed some signs of maturity today. He played pretty well after thowing the early INT and put the ball where it needed to be most of the day. Including the 4th quarter. One thing I love about Cam, is that even though fans like SuperMan and others are quick to throw him under the bus and pile on him when we lose. He never does it to his teammates or the fans. He's never said a bad word about anyone and always points the finger at himself. If we had more guys on our team do that and more fans being supportive and not so quick to pile on or move goal posts, we'd be a lot better.

#78 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

What plays did he miss when it mattered most today? And was he the only one on offense to do so?

seam route to FB.................wide open

#79 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

I think he showed some signs of maturity today. He played pretty well after thowing the early INT and put the ball where it needed to be most of the day. Including the 4th quarter. One thing I love about Cam, is that even though fans like SuperMan and others are quick to throw him under the bus and pile on him when we lose. He never does it to his teammates or the fans. He's never said a bad word about anyone and always points the finger at himself. If we had more guys on our team do that and more fans being supportive and not so quick to pile on or move goal posts, we'd be a lot better.

Man the goal posts for Cam will always be moved. He is a villain in the story of the NFL at least for now. Nothing will change that until the team is in the playoffs consistently or Cam shatters more records and even that might not work.

#80 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

He did play more mature this week, still wasn't good enough for a W.

He still has a long way to go maturity wise though.

#81 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

"Something needs to change" =/= fire everybody

There's a lot of things we're doing wrong besides personnel.

#82 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

we will all be better, when our QB plays better............. when it matters most.

learn how to close it out.

end of discussion.

#83 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Only read 2 pages so far So this is probably been mentioned, But please don't forget about the franchise tag. Even if he wanted to get out of town at the end of his first contract, we could françhise him and get a couple of first rounders at least.

Edit: having said that, I cetainly don't want him to leave nor do I think he will. There's still two years left on his contract.

#84 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

we will all be better, when our QB plays better............. when it matters most.

end of discussion.

If Jake can throw 4 INTs against Oakland on the road and we still win in 08, we should be able to build a team around Cameron that can do the same thing. You know a team that wins in spite of bad QB play most weeks. As a franchise until we learn how to groom a QB and not just prop up bus drivers who rely on WRs to bail em out, we wont win a Super Bowl.

#85 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,539 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

And we will be offering him a long term lucrative extension at the first opportunity which is next year I think.

#86 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

The guy is right...The Jags talk about the team needing to step up and help Blaine and they win.

The Colts, demanding more from their receiver, and the Colts win.

The Panthers continue the same, let's blame everything on the QB and continue playing the same. They are now 1-5.

Change does need to be made.

#87 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Dont fumble the ball against atlanta, we win. hit the wide open receiver against the sea hawks, we win. don't throw a pic in the endzone today, we win...so i think thats the kinda change I think hes talking about...

#88 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

end of discussion.

yeah, you still crying the same song. Hasn't worked yet, but keep crying it.

Psst, between you and me, Most team that succeed, actually bail out their QBs when they get in a jam. Maybe it's something the Panthers should practice and master.

#89 CarolinaWild

CarolinaWild

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Only difference is, this isnt Cleveland. The Panthers brand is one of the strongest in sports and our organization is highly respected. Losing another superstar like we lost Peppers would not hurt us at all. Fan support would remain strong, our merchandise would still fly off shelves, and players would still want to come here. Cam needs us a lot more than we need him. Who was he before he played for the Panthers?

A winner.....

#90 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

yeah, you still crying the same song. Hasn't worked yet, but keep crying it.

Psst, between you and me, Most team that succeed, actually bail out their QBs when they get in a jam. Maybe it's something the Panthers should practice and master.

maybe you haven't noticed but..................... they have bailed him out.

the NYG game is the only one they didn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com