Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HURNEY OUT!

224 posts in this topic

Posted

WOW.

Seems uncharacteristic of JR to fire someone mid-season, but changes are needed. I appreciate everything you have done Hurney, now get the fug out.

Posted

Put me in there, I'd have this team going real quick.

Step one- Fire all the "coaches"

Step two- Trade Deangelo for the best 7th rounder we can get and trade Beason for the best pick we can get

Step three- Keep Cam, Stewart, Tolbert, Smitty, LaFell, Kalil, Goss, Bell, Olsen, CJ, Frank, Dwan, Keuchly, TD, James Anderson, Gamble, Norman, and Nortman.

Step 4- Fire the other 33 players

Step 5- Sign Bill Cowher and allow him to do the rest.

Posted

amazed.... didn't think old jerry had it in him

now does he put a replacement in there now , or wait till the end of the season?

Posted

i am literally crying tears of joy right now

1 person likes this

Posted

I know that this will be good for the team in the long run, but I can't help but be sad that this likely spells the end of Double Trouble. Overpaid as they are together, you've got to love those guys.

Posted

my stance is that overpaid as they are, one of them should be cut/traded for the sake of both the team and player

preferably DeAngelo since he's almost 30

Posted

Not as happy as I thought I would be....

Rivera definitely is next

Posted

Not as happy as I thought I would be....

Rivera definitely is next

Which is a shame, because I love the guy as a DC. I really think he'll go onto a DC position elsewhere and really improve that team's D. A lot of analysts said he was coming into the HC ranks too soon, hence why other teams passed on him. I think they may have been correct...

Posted

I know that this will be good for the team in the long run, but I can't help but be sad that this likely spells the end of Double Trouble. Overpaid as they are together, you've got to love those guys.

That will depend on someone else being willing to take on their salaries in a trade. I don't think that's very likely right now, although I don't know exactly what the salary structure is.

Posted

That will depend on someone else being willing to take on their salaries in a trade. I don't think that's very likely right now, although I don't know exactly what the salary structure is.

How about one of our RBS for Mike Wallace?

Posted

Now if JR would just fire himself, we'd be all set.

Posted

How about one of our RBS for Mike Wallace?

Only one could dream..