Can Matt Stafford be fixed?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#11 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Well, they will mention the Lions....but will objectively point out all the other issues.

Yep, or how the Bears defense "shut down" Stafford and CJ.

#12 mcdougal

mcdougal

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Stafford doesn't invite controversy. Like it or not our QB does. Whether it's fair or not every single thing Cam does for the rest of his NFL career will be dissected under a microscope by the media....

How is that possible when one plays in Detriot and the other Charlotte? And Stafford, Luck, Rivers, and Dalton invites alot of controversy...The media just calls them firce competitors that won't accept anything less than excellence...Newton yells at his team mates and its you know what...

#13 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

How is that possible when one plays in Detriot and the other Charlotte? And Stafford, Luck, Rivers, and Dalton invites alot of controversy...The media just calls them firce competitors that won't accept anything less than excellence...Newton yells at his team mates and its you know what...

My point is Cam's demeanor and press conferences invite people to attack him. I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say I agreed with it, but that's why. Has nothing to do with performance on the field or where they play, it's all about their demeanor. Guys like Luck, Dalton, and Stafford absolutely DO NOT invite people to criticize them with their PC, Cam does....

#14 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• LocationBobcat Country
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Writing articles bashing Stafford or comparing him to Vince Young doesnt generate web hits. He falls under the "good news, or no news at all on him" rule.

#15 ZedLeppelin

ZedLeppelin

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Staffords been to the playoffs and I think won 11 games that year.

#16 mcdougal

mcdougal

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

My point is Cam's demeanor and press conferences invite people to attack him. I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say I agreed with it, but that's why. Has nothing to do with performance on the field or where they play, it's all about their demeanor. Guys like Luck, Dalton, and Stafford absolutely DO NOT invite people to criticize them with their PC, Cam does....

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

#17 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

You mean when teams stop his behind the line of scrimmage bullpoo and dink pass attack and knock the poo out of him?

#18 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

What needs to be fixed? He's white already and non-threatening to middle-aged white audiences.

#19 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Man I hate the racist poo, but that was hilarious PD...

#20 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Stafford is legit. He'll be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users