• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

My point is Cam's demeanor and press conferences invite people to attack him. I didn't say it was fair, I didn't say I agreed with it, but that's why. Has nothing to do with performance on the field or where they play, it's all about their demeanor. Guys like Luck, Dalton, and Stafford absolutely DO NOT invite people to criticize them with their PC, Cam does....

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

#17 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing in Cam's demeanor any more than Dalton's demenor that invites attacks.

You just wait and see. I PROMISE you that next year RGIII's demenor will "invite" criticism. I promise.

You mean when teams stop his behind the line of scrimmage bullpoo and dink pass attack and knock the poo out of him?

#18 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,631 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

What needs to be fixed? He's white already and non-threatening to middle-aged white audiences.

#19 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,956 posts

Man I hate the racist poo, but that was hilarious PD...

#20 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Stafford is legit. He'll be fine.

#21 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Writing articles bashing Stafford or comparing him to Vince Young doesnt generate web hits. He falls under the "good news, or no news at all on him" rule.

Do you know when the Huddle and the media are the most quiet regarding Cam and the Panthers? Right after the Saints game. Nobody had a single thing to say about either.

#22 ZedLeppelin

ZedLeppelin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

White Panther fans from North Carolina will blame everything the media does to put down Cam on race lol

#23 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Stafford it legit. He'll be fine.

If he was so legit why is he throwing more picks than TDs, why is his team getting beat every week......

I realize Stafford will be fine. That is the point. No need in overreacting and making up bologna

#24 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Stafford it legit. He'll be fine.

While I tend to agree. I find it funny that a guy that has one great season out of 4 seasons is unquestioned. Coming in to this year when people were making QB predictions...I kept asking people what about Stafford's background screams that he is not going to regress and that last season was an outliner?

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,956 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

While I tend to agree. I find it funny that a guy that has one great season out of 4 seasons is unquestioned. Coming in to this year when people were making QB predictions...I kept asking people what about Stafford's background screams that he is not going to regress and that last season was an outliner?

Stafford had 6 TDS and 1 INT his second year before he went down for the year. His play last year didn't really shock anyone who watches more then just their team....

#26 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

Writing articles bashing Stafford or comparing him to Vince Young doesnt generate web hits. He falls under the "good news, or no news at all on him" rule.

QFT

#27 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Stafford is legit. He'll be fine.

Same for Cam

#28 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

Stafford had 6 TDS and 1 INT his second year before he went down for the year. His play last year didn't really shock anyone who watches more then just their team....

I love Stafford.....but 5k yards and 40+ TDs wasn't predictable. It was a shock....he was less than 50 yards away from breaking Marino's record.

#29 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

What about that screams that he should be unquestioned to regress and that last season was not an outliner? And more specifically what about that screams that he should be unquestioned as compared to Newton? The guy was bad his first season...injuried his second after 3 games...goes off his third season...

Nobody was talking about figuring out Stafford. Everyone just assumed that he was 10 top and that Newton would struggle when teams "figure him out."

You see the same with Luck and RGIII. Will teams figure out Luck? Study his tendencies? Or are we to assume that if Luck fails its on his team and organization?

People just make these assumptions when it comes to the QB position. People just assumed that Kevin Kolb would be great. Why? People assume that Locker and Gabbert are great...just don't have the teams to compete.

However, when it comes to Newton its...well Newton is the problem...when it comes to Stafford the assumption is "well...I mean he plays for Detroit, I know he is legit."

#30 antame

antame

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

What needs to be fixed? He's white already and non-threatening to middle-aged white audiences.

Good God. Cam has sucked this year and you know it. I haven't given up on the guy, he's too talented but just stop it with the racial crap already, he's played like poo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.