King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Dude has to be a Cowboys or Saints fan. No one can blatantly be this ignorant

Nah, he's an old Panther fan. Meaning he's a fan of how we used to do things and how the team used to be set up. We weeded a lot of his types out when we drafted Cam.

#35 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Guys, let's just put Armanti Edwards in at QB. Other defenses have NO FILM to look at--he's guaranteed to throw for at least 4,000 yards this season before they have a chance to figure him out!

#36 ScottInStanley

ScottInStanley

Shivagit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Nah, he's an old Panther fan. Meaning he's a fan of how we used to do things and how the team used to be set up. We weeded a lot of his types out when we drafted Cam.

So we used to go 1-15 and 2-14. Yea I can see why he would want to hang on to that. lol

#37 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

.gif bomb approved?

Posted Image

#38 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Not getting banned there chief. If so there are MANY that have to go long before I do.

That said, He reads the defense and throws first, second and 3rd. He is in a WCO and they sprinkle in the Read as something extra. Why? Because he is smart enough to. Where as SCam, well the option is all he can do since he can't read defenses

That was our offense last year. We ran and passed the ball and Cam was the head of a monster offensive attack that finished in the top 10 in the league. Cam stayed in the pocket and had a probowl season that included over 4000 yards passing. We ran the option less than twenty times last year. We are all wondering why Cam could run a pro-style offense last year, but now winners like you and Colin Cowherd think he is too dumb. RGIII will not be "smarter" than Cam for long if he keeps taking those dingers to the head. At least Cam knows to get down. Cam did what RGIII did last year and did it better. He did it all while being hated on by malcontents like you who call him "Scam" like he is a con artist who has no skills. Or, maybe you lack the intelligence to come up with something better than adding a consonant to the abbreviation of his name like a fifth grader. I think thats it, because your weak argument coincides with your fifth grade mentality as you are unable to defend anything you have posted this week.

#39 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

I don't want it closed at all. Lets get back to fact, Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire is not a good NFL QB and never will be. That is all there is too it. Just like Ryan Leaf and other trumpeted QB's coming out, he just doesn't have it.

BTW I am a HUGE RGIII Fan. Hell I would take him over Andrew Luck in aheart beat.

Yeah yeah yeah and some of your best friends are Black.

#40 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,378 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

So we used to go 1-15 and 2-14. Yea I can see why he would want to hang on to that. lol

We did go to the Superbowl, the NFC Championship, and had the best record in team history during the decade between those two events.

#41 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,915 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

rookie QB that no one had film on.

But they do have film on RG3 and Geno Smith?

BTW RG3 was a better prospect than Andrew Luck and he appears to be proving it. Wonder why Andrew Luck was more hyped?

#42 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,554 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Posted Image

#43 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Yeah but we didnt have any black QBs on our team that got all the glory and who have a legion of defensive supporters within our fanbase. Those were the good old days. We were under the radar, irrelevant, but you couldnt call us liberal. And we had more "moral fibers" back then. Highlandfire would trade in Cam to be 1-15 again with a more "Highlandfire friendly" QB being our face every week.

#44 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,664 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

pic of highland
Posted Image

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,465 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I rarely create threads in this forum (I respond and post in already created ones a lot). I dont spend the majority of my time here bashing white QBs or writing them off as failures into their 2nd year. Please don't compare me to this troll. There's not a white QB since I been here that Ive spent this much energy to bring down. This is strictly something within the white culture, hence we have white guys signing up every week to tear down our QB. This is not black folks MO, to hinge our existence and self worth on 1 position in sport. We dominate most.

He is being critical of one black QB by using two other black QB's as examples that he says WILL be successful.....and all you have is calling him racist.

You never let us down KT.....yours was nothing more than just another in a long line pathetic post by a dumb racist SOB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com