Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherclaw

If Cam was half the leader that..

84 posts in this topic

uh, yeah? if most of the quarterbacks in the entire league were half the leader delhomme was their respective teams would probably win more.

the whole knock on delhomme was that he had the heart of a lion but wasn't overly athletic and didn't exactly have a cannon for an arm. yeah if you put his head on cam's body he'd be a monster. just like if you put bruce smith or reggie white's head on julius peppers' shoulders you'd have the greatest defensive player of all time by a long shot. it's rare you get both.

thing is those are qualities that cam can develop whereas jake will never be 6'5" and 245 with 8% body fat.

3 people like this

Delhomme is a offensive line curer now? My goodness, you're a complete idiot and have been for awhile now. Unable to blame the coaches who have been thrown under the bus by numerous players.

How many years did Delhomme have in the league when he got here?

Here comes pantherclaw to tell us the importance of "heart" and "passion" and talk about the "good ole days."

I'd rather have a good team with good players.

2 people like this

...to start an argument so the OP can solidify his self appointed position of Huddle contrarian in his own mind.

The point of this thread is...

"zomg how dare you fire fox he took us to super bowl!!!"

He's one of those.

i still stick with my assertion that a healthy chunk of this fanbase is unaware of or perhaps even unwilling to accept the fact that a quarterback can take a different form than the undrafted small school guy that isn't a great athlete but has tons of "grit" and "heart". you see the same stuff out of people who monkey vined from jake to matt moore.

we all remember that one guy who gets his first "real" girlfriend and then spends the next few years chasing girls that are just like her after it ends.