Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharkkiller's WTF of the day

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

OK, so I don't do one daily, but anyhoo.....

[url="http://abcnews.go.com/US/girl-halloween-costume-mistaken-skunk-shot-cousin/story?id=17536625"]http://abcnews.go.com/US/girl-halloween-costume-mistaken-skunk-shot-cousin/story?id=17536625[/url]

[quote][color=#333333][font=georgia, 'times new roman', serif][size=4]An 8-year-old girl in New Sewickley Township, Pa., dressed for Halloween in a black costume and a black hat with a white feather was shot over the weekend by her cousin who thought she was a skunk.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=georgia, 'times new roman', serif][size=4]In a statement Monday, New Sewickley Township Chief of Police Ronald Leindecker said the girl was at a Halloween bonfire at a family member's home around 10 p.m. The girl, whose name has not been released, was said to have been playing on a hillside when the home's owner, Janet Grant, mistook her for the noxious pest.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

I am just speechless at how you could mistake an 8 year old for a skunk. That would be the biggest skunk ever.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='sharkkiller' timestamp='1351084608' post='1960949']
[size=6][color=#333333][font=georgia,'times new roman',serif]New Sewickley Township, Pa[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]
"Where you cant tell the people from the skunks"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well that stinks
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Be willing to bet there was some alcohol involved.

Posted · Report post

"Its coming right at us!!"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1351106697' post='1961638']
Be willing to bet there was some alcohol involved.
[/quote]

^ this.

Posted · Report post

it's not alcohol...it's the same poo that Squirrel is smoking thinking that we're still going to the playoffs :)

Posted · Report post

[color=#333333][font=georgia, 'times new roman', serif][size=4]"It's a tragic incident that occurred. It's not something he dreamed would ever happen."[/size][/font][/color]

But, I have a dream almost every night about shooting what I think is a skunk with a shotgun.

Posted · Report post

you fugers and your guns

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mrs Pantherfan' timestamp='1351108907' post='1961683']
it's not alcohol...it's the same poo that Squirrel is smoking thinking that we're still going to the playoffs :)
[/quote]

Matanuska thunder fug?