Photo
- - - - -

NFL total access

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

And Rivera has promised that routines will change hoping to change their fortunes, practices will be different, the walk though will be too. And the play calling on Sunday will be different.

Was hoping that would have been the outcome of the bye week. But, now is better than never. Will be very interested to see the change.

#14 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

I really hope the playcalling changes, well see if he keeps true to his word. The only leader I can think of right now is honestly TD

#15 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

I am sorry. Does Cam have a big "C" on his chest. Where are our Captains, our Head Coach, our vets. The reason why Cam did not get a "C" this year was because Steve Smith was to be that leader...to take that ownership...and to state "I am going to do what it takes to get us winning."

Where the hell is Steve Smith and Ron Riveria at?

This has been my issue all along. The Captain of the Ship is Rivera. The rest are lieutenants.

Much is made of Cam but let me ask you, how does Bellinchek run his press conferences? His QB knows what he wants him to say. good and bad.

To me talk is cheap, do your talking on the field with you play.

Is that what Johhny Unitas used to say, 'talk is cheap, let's play.'.

There was a great great QB and all he did was perform. Montana wasn't a big talker either.

I watch this team week after week and think to myself, can no one make a big play? Does no one watch film, read tendencies, and for all that money, capable of making a play.

I say to you right now, what occurrred in Atlanta is going to play large in this team's psyche. That was their moments, Cam's, the defense's and Rivera's....and all 3 failed.

We will find out a lot about this team on Sunday...an awful lot...against a very good team that is flawed. Despite what people say, I've watched Chicago, they are very beatable.

#16 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:55 AM

It's about time somebody said it and your exactly right Cam doesn't have that C on his chest but he's looked at as failing as a leader. I 100% believe he is the only one that can take charge and lead that team like no one else said. What Hurney said is very troubling about not having that leader because alot of these same guys have been where Beason's star is GOLD. I think what we have is a bunch of players getting paid alot of money and happy with getting a check. Is anyone else embarrassed after a Charles Johnson interview?

#17 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Did Rivera really say the play calling will be different? If so 11-5 here we comes.