• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

BREAKING NEWS ALERT.... a deception based offense will not work in the NFL...

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,582 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

there are some elements of the way the auburn offense ran that i would love to have employed here...but it mainly has to do with the tempo of the offense.

they need to get a group on the field that they can keep on there and can run the hurry up offense from beginning to end without giving defenses a chance to adjust.

#48 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

there are some elements of the way the auburn offense ran that i would love to have employed here...but it mainly has to do with the tempo of the offense.

they need to get a group on the field that they can keep on there and can run the hurry up offense from beginning to end without giving defenses a chance to adjust.

All I know is this offense is just too stagnant. No movement. No sense of urgency. And the biggest, for me, no aggression.

IMO, the reason most folks are so frustrated is beause of the offense. So everyone throws out there 2 cents on how to fix it. There are some good, and not so good, suggestions.

For me the biggest difference between this year and last year is that Cam is not moving. Standing in the shotgun is just not how you use one of the most athletic QBs in the league. That, and kick Chud in the nuts to get his head back out of his ass. It must be stuck up there pretty good.

There is just so much speculation going on. But, that is what the interwebz is for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.