56 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

For those of you who cannot seem to get past the fact that I was jealous of a welfare recipent that was a different race than me, here are a few stories of some people that are my race that have made me sick with welfare.

I ahd been in the military, and after quitting a bad job I took after getting out I was denied unemployment benefits. An acquantince, lets call him "Ronnie", texted me at 2am. I am still unsure of how Ronnie had my number. Ronnie had been in jail for a year, not his first stint, and is a convicted felon. At this point he had been out of jail for about three weeks.His text read "hey its ronnie i no its late but i need 20dllars to pay these people cuz i ran out of gas and they gave me sum and i will pay you back toosday cuz thatz whn i get my unemploymnt chk." Yea fuging right, think I am stupid? I am sure it was drug related, or he wanted to jump me for my cash. I saw him about two weeks later with an enourmous brand new tattoo. Tell me, how the hell was he getting unemployment???

At one of my service calls, I visited a hoarder. Of the six people living in the home, one had a tent outside that he slept in. These people had a house full of trash, literal trash. The head of the house continued to remark on how much of a profit he could turn with his valuable collectibles he had throughout the house. What was paying for all his junk? His so-called disability of course. He looked fine to me...what in the hell prevented his ass from dropping a few french fries in a deep fryer a few times a day and making a real living for himself? Instead he would rather chase idiotics ideas that are funded by people who actually do work.

At another service call, the house had dirty, stinky, clothes EVERYwhere, to the point that could not tell what color the floor was or if they had carpet. In the living room, two super trashy girls were periodically yelling at their unattended kids and discussed how many piercings they had and how many tattoos they planned to get later in the day. One went as far as to say "This is some bullllshit, thaaaat laaaast chillld sport check aint even gonna pay for half thiis neww taaatooo, I gueees imma half to saaale summa ma fooood staaaamps". Once again, I am paying for these trashy bitches to have a great time.

So, regardless of race, I hate welfare queens, and so should you!

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

I hate to throw a wrench into your self righteous arrogance parade, but if you only make about 2k a month like you claim then YOU aren't "paying" for anything of theirs.

#3 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

He pays something... not much but something.

#4 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

He pays something... not much but something.

Nope at 24k a year filing married and jointly with two child dependents, his tax liability is exactly ZERO. So no, he doesn't pay..."something"

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Here you go, in case you want to argue with me.

http://calcxml.com/c...skn=#calcoutput

Depending on his additional deductions, he may actually get money paid to him by the government.!! And wouldn't that just be hypocritical justice.

#6 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

I figured his wife is making something... I don't think it's possible to survive on 2k a month. That's almost poverty level and he should be able to get food stamps if that's the case... Plus it might be 2k after all taxes and insurance fess... I dunno.

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I figured he's wife making something... I don't think it's possible to survive on 2k a month. That's almost poverty level and he should be able to get food stamps.

Well according to his OP, he doesn't give the impression that his wife works. Additionally, he's too proud to get food stamps, at least that's the impression that he wants to give. He's envious of people on welfare, despite the fact that he very probably qualifies himself.

For the record, people on this very board, have tried to tell me that you should very easily be able to support a family of three on a fulltime minimum wage. In case you didn't know what a full time minimum wage pays per month - it's about 1200 a month. Life might not be fun, they said, but you could do it without government help!

#8 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

$1,200 a month per household?... no fuging way.

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Honestly, I wanted to go into a long drawn out tear down of his original OP, but I decided that it would be tedious to rip his moronic diatribe to threads.

I will say that if he's "going hungry" while making around 2k a month, then it's his own damn fault. Learn to budget and cut out all unnecessary peripheral bills.

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

$1,200 a month per household?... no fuging way.

Yeah man, that's what I was told. DDII and Madhatter both told me that a family should be able to live on minimum wage if they budgeted correctly.

#11 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

I dunno if we know the whole story behind it. poo, if I had kids and I was unable to feed them, I most def would go after food stamps if I qualified, nothing personal but I'd sign up right away.

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

I also find it funny how in THIS OP he bitches about felons being on the government dole, when the fact is that in most states, NC included, felons are unable to receive government welfare benefits.

I have personal knowledge of this, as most of you are aware. Even if my entire family lived in a fuging gutter and we were starving to death, I would be unable to receive housing assistance, foodstamps, and various other government welfare programs because of my felony convictions.

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,086 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

OP do you or your wife smoke?

#14 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Yeah man, that's what I was told. DDII and Madhatter both told me that a family should be able to live on minimum wage if they budgeted correctly.

Maybe 12 years ago but not now, with current inflation and food prices skyrocketing no way family of 4 can survive on $1,200... They would spend about $800 only on food and thats leave $400 left on all other poo. I don't see how it's possible.

#15 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

Maybe 12 years ago but not now, with current inflation and food prices skyrocketing no way family of 4 can survive on $1,200... They would spend about $800 only on food and thats leave $400 left on all other poo. I don't see how it's possible.

I have a family of three and two large dogs and my grocery bill never exceeds 350 a month. I cook all three meals every day for my family. Even if I have to work, I cook before hand so that they can eat without spending unnecessarily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com