Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsPantone278

Bi-Polar

28 posts in this topic

they probably hate each other and piss in each others lockers and stuff

2 people like this

I get the sense that Cam and Luke would never hang out. Ever. I wonder if they've even spoken to each other before.

really? Cam seems like he could hang with anyone. I think the fact Cam would run onto the practice field and chase Luke down after an INT shows they are friendly.

1 person likes this

that MJ story was the first thing i thought of.

not sure why it matters that a MLB and a QB on the same team hangs out or even likes each other. it's not like they have to be on the same page or anything. still...i don't see them not getting along.

i guess if you've got to create drama and there's not enough for you on the team already this is about as good as any you could think up.

1 person likes this

My thread or your life?

um...the answer to that was in the pic.

In a friendly competition to see who could catch the biggest trout, father and son had similar catches. When it came time to weigh and clean the fish to determine the winner, Luke told his father to take his fish into the building to weigh his first.

While his father did that, Luke filled his fish with water to make it heavier.

"He cheats at fishing," his father says.

cheating thug

Cam is a loner, he likes playing video games and staying in the house. He is nothing like what he is on the field, just like Steve is nothing like he is on the field at home.

Two totally different personalities.... but I'm sure that they have one thing in common, and that is they both want to win

2 people like this

Cam is a loner, he likes playing video games and staying in the house. He is nothing like what he is on the field, just like Steve is nothing like he is on the field at home.

Interesting, how do you know that?

Interesting, how do you know that?

Well Cam likes to play video games....

But I don't think Cam is a loner, Newton is such a high profile guy he has acknowledged that staying in and playing a video game for example is just realistic. Too much attention when he does the basic things in public.

Oh ok I only asked because there are videos on youtube and vimeo of him at clubs. They were during the offseason and he was drinking water so all is good.

Oh ok I only asked because there are videos on youtube and vimeo of him at clubs. They were during the offseason and he was drinking water so all is good.

Cam doesn't strike me as a loner....just a guy who avoids the spotlight/attention bc of how the media is waiting to pounce.

Loners don't dont ask Luke to dinner.....and call up Michael Jordan to welcome the new guy. Loners also don't act like Cam in Carolina does.....when he isn't behind a podium or after a close loss.

I was kidding fellas. lol