71 replies to this topic

#46 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,811 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

And replace him mid season with who?

Think before posting. We will all be happier.

A blind, def, retard.

Probably get the same results honestly.

#47 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

That sad thing about all this is I felt this game would be very telling with how the team responded, etc.... and for the first three quarters I felt as if RR still had the ear of his players, and the rest of the season might not be tht bad I loved how the defense was playing, liked how they went back to some two TE formations, stuck with the run, etc and ............... then the 4th QTR happened :angry:

#48 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Why? who's being the bitch, those who do not recognize the problems! The record speaks for itself!

The losers with no life who makes accounts to troll a 1-6 team. Go eat wolf pussy dumbass.

#49 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

And replace him mid season with who?

Think before posting. We will all be happier.

Does it matter who we replace him with?

#50 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Worst head coach I've ever had the "pleasure" of watching.

change ur name to Asston.. cuz u dont know jack sht...

#51 RIVERA SUCKS

RIVERA SUCKS

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

DO NOT GO TO ANOTHE GAME UNTIL HE IS GONE. DO NOT SUPPORT THAT IDIOT

#52 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

The losers with no life who makes accounts to troll a 1-6 team. Go eat wolf pussy dumbass.

You should compose yourself. When you give a damn about this team, then and only then will your opinion matter!

#53 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

You should compose yourself. When you give a damn about this team, then and only then will your opinion matter!

this is the first actual post of yours i've ever seen. the only reason i know who you are is because anytime somebody posts anything negative about our quarterback there's a little blue "awdeadsr likes this post" next to it like it's an autofill script or something

#54 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

No you should take your just made account "Acting like a panther Fan when you're not"and try this stupid little game with some other team. You're a loser with little to know life. Maybe if you picked up some extra shifts at BurgerKing you can get a life. Instead of being a little bitch who spend his worthless life trolling a 1-6 team.

#55 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

this is the first actual post of yours i've ever seen. the only reason i know who you are is because anytime somebody posts anything negative about our quarterback there's a little blue "awdeadsr likes this post" next to it like it's an autofill script or something

Oh, I am here, have been for some time. If somethings been said that I agree with, there is no sense for me to add my 2 cents worth.

#56 Tactics

Tactics

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Let's do a blind test here and say if you would want to hire this coach.

Week 1 @ AZ: The Panthers offense fails to score a game tying TD with 10 seconds left in the game.
Week 2 vs GB: The Panthers, down a TD, throw a pick that gives the Packers a 14 point lead.
Week 4 @ Chi: The Panthers let Devin Hester return a punt for a TD and lose by 5 as their offense gets shut down in the 4th quarter. Chicago wins by 5.
Week 5 vs NO: The coach inexplicably calls a timeout at the end of the first half, letting New Orleans kick a FG that happened to be the deciding points.
Week 6 @ Atl: Down a TD, the offense gets shut down and the Falcons go up 14 points late.
Week 7 vs Min: Olindo Mare MISSES A 31 YARD FG TO TIE THE GAME. 31 freakin yards. Minnesota wins by 3.
Week 11 @ Det: The Panthers defense can't stop a TD drive late in the 4th and the Lions win by 6.
Week 14 vs Atl: The Panthers give up 24 straight points in the 2nd half to lose by 8 to Atlanta.

Week 1 @ TB: Tampa closes the game out in a 4 minute drive of only rushing plays. They win by 6.
Week 4 @ Atl: Matt Ryan leads the Falcons to a game-winning FG drive with no time-outs left, highlighted by a 50 yd Hail Mary conversion from their own 1 yard line.
Week 5 vs Sea: The Panthers offense fails to score a touchdown on 4th and goal with inches to go. Seattle wins by 4.
Week 6 vs Dal: 4th down and 2 this time, the offense fails to convert once again. Dallas wins by 5.
Week 7 @ Chi: After a stellar day on both offense and defense, Carolina's inability to score touchdowns and a late drive by Chicago set up a game winning FG. Chicago wins by 1.

All of these losses have come in the span of 1.5 years. 24 games.

Quarterbacks this coach has beat in 23 games:
Gabbert
John Beck
Josh Johnson
Josh Freeman
Curtis Painter
TJ Yates
Drew Brees

Ron Rivera and most of the coaching staff HAVE TO BE GONE by the end of this season.

#57 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Only 2 coaches in League are bigger clowns than Rivera - Pat Shurmur and Romeo Crennel.

Speaking of Coaching vacancies.. I bet Chud's phone won't be ringing early next year.

#58 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Oh, I am here, have been for some time. If somethings been said that I agree with, there is no sense for me to add my 2 cents worth.

Since the team has been around for 18 years and the huddle for about 10 or 11. Your 111 post says your a troll who can kill himself.

#59 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Their inability to adjust until its' too late is becoming too much of a habit.

#60 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

And your 4800 posts give you the right to tell someone to "kill themselves" and "go eat a wolf's pussy"? Gotcha. Youre a pretty tough guy.... On the internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com