Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

When Did Ron Developed a Speech Impediment

28 posts in this topic

It just shows you dat, dat ,dat ,dat I suck.

2 people like this

Layoff Ron and staff, Great defense, good special teams, and Cam got rid of the ball quick. From top to bottom it's Hurneys hand print on the roster. It will take time.

Layoff Ron and staff, Great defense, good special teams, and Cam got rid of the ball quick. From top to bottom it's Hurneys hand print on the roster. It will take time.

I hope you fall down the stairs in the morning.

He has always had a stutter far as I know - If he gave us a winning team I wouldnt care if he was deaf dumb and blind

I'm pretty sure at least someone blind would see what we are doing and someone deaf would at least hear the cries to not use the run option anymore. The deaf blind coach would beat Rivera.

Ron's and the rest of the coaching staff's ride home.

totg-short-bus2.jpg

They should have used the short bus for our "Play 60" commerical.

I feel for Ron as this was his big chance, and it's not going well. He just isn't even close to ready for a HC gig. Yeah, some will point out he's getting millions to do it, but still, this has been his dream and it has to hurt that it hasn't gone well.

I have and will continue to criticize him as a coach as necessary, but that doesn't mean we can't have empathy for the guy.

That thread title could use some work

Bump, has his speech gotten any better? I really have not had a chance to listen to him.

Bump, has his speech gotten any better? I really have not got a chance to listen to him.

Hilarious.

Someone with terrible grammar is questioning simeone else's speaking skills.

It is "gotten a chance to listed to him".

I usually don't bring out the grammar hammer. However, this one was too amusing to leave alone.

1 person likes this