Photo
- - - - -

Smitty cost us the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 mcdougal

mcdougal

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

He also kept us in the game. Sure slipping and letting the corner get the pick 6 is horrible, but what about the catch he made while getting his clock cleaned?

Once again. People need to HOLD the CAPTAIN of the offense to the same level of expectation they hold the 2nd year QB. It is his JOB to hold on the the ball.

Until fans of our team let it be known that it is UNACCEPTABLE for the captain of the team to go up with one hand for a potential game winning td, trash talk to opposing defenses, and be the cause of the game changing INT NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

The leadership of this team is the reason why we are 1-6. The fans of this team holding second year players more responsible than vets and captains just prolongs it.

#17 grateflday

grateflday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Thanks to all above me for saying most of what needed to be said. If anything today was Smitty's best game of the season. If he made that catch in the endzone it would have been amazing. That was a very difficult play. Now referring to that catch he made then got clocked after.... that was classic Smith. I wish we had more WR's even close to his toughness.

We do need another WR that is a scoring threat. Smitty doesnt have those big run after catch plays much anymore.

#18 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Thanks to all above me for saying most of what needed to be said. If anything today was Smitty's best game of the season. If he made that catch in the endzone it would have been amazing. That was a very difficult play. Now referring to that catch he made then got clocked after.... that was classic Smith. I wish we had more WR's even close to his toughness.

Everytime I see him make a catch like that I can't help but say aloud "Steve fuging Smith".

#19 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

I can see bashing Smith for his play in the Seattle game. Today? He was in the game playing like vintage 89....sometimes you slip. Mental errors and effort is when you bash people and Smitty wasn't guilty of those.

True, that catch towards the end along the sideline today was the typical smitty catch and I loved it. As a side note I'm wondering what it's gonna be like when he's gone.

#20 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Maybe he will shut his mouth and avoid throwing a teammate under the bus this week. But we would be screwed without him. Boy are the rest of our WRs bad. We are fuged when he retires/leaves.

#21 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

When will folks learn. This is the interwebz. You cannot argue stupid. Answering them at all just feeds the platform.

Post something stupid. Get responces. Is a win for idiots.