Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Panthers Given More Time To Work Out Trade.

41 posts in this topic

I seriously doubt we trade DeAngelo now and take the 10 million dollar cap hit...

With no GM, I don't see any trades taking place.

You must be new.

Be willing to bet that the majority of readers on here do care about what Scott wants and says.

Earn your rep before you pick on one of the Huddlers best and most senior posters..

while Mr. Scott is one of the main reasons I still come to this place, Dingo Ate babies used to be a name that a poster had on here from way back when, not sure if it's the same guy or not but if it is he's been here as long as Scott.

Just saying

now there I go showing how long I've actually been here again.......

Jenkins is always hurt. Do not want.

Dwill doesn't want to be here anymore...we don't want him anymore...if they made me GM tomorrow I am trading him for a 4th rounder in the 2014 draft. The only wrong action is inaction.

Hello, Miami...

lol, no trade is going to happen...fug a trade we need a termination.

I like how the guy that says I doubt we make any trade is clearly a deangelo Williams fan, the panthers would be smart if they took any offer they got for deangelo Williams, it would fix the biggest contract mistake that Hurney has made since Fox left

Actually Rivera in his exact words stated "we aren't trading anyone"

Just sayin

You must be new.

Be willing to bet that the majority of readers on here do care about what Scott wants and says.

Earn your rep before you pick on one of the Huddlers best and most senior posters..

I don't know about "best" but "most senior" is probably accurate :(

Say we trade DeAngelo - would y'all rather have a pick or a prospect/player like Mike Jenkins??

Rather have a player. Because I don't think we can get a high enough draft pick for D.

Rivera said in presser no trade talks with D-lo have even been thought of.

Of course he said that. Why would he say if there was talks happening?

Guys: Please give this up

Our cap situation does not allow us to trade him. Read the other thread for details.

Ah,

I didn't know the qualifications for NFL GM was 20,000+ posts on an internet forum.

Lol.

Some people have nothing to contribute so they summon their cyber courage and attack those who do. Well done.