Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Brandon Hogan waived

88 posts in this topic

Generally speaking, you have to continue to pay guys that are on IR just like they were on the active roster. There may be exceptions for 1st or 2nd year players, but I doubt it. That would seem to indicate it is pending an injury settlement if no one picks him up off waivers.

I'm so glad someone else will be calling the shots on draft day next year.

Thanks Marty. fugIN MOTHER fugER STILL fuging HAUNTING US. LEAVE ALREADY. SHOULD HAVE CUT EDWARDS.

He was a fourth rounder. No big loss, honestly after the first 3 rounds you are lucky if you find a starter. We took a chance and it didn't pan out. No big deal.

2 people like this

Can't really criticize Hurnia for this one. A 4th rounder is a bit of a gamble anyway.

God our drafts have been horrible. Im so glad Hurney is gone now.

1 person likes this

Rivera smokescreen - "I'll throw this useless transaction out there so people will just say ...huh? and forget about me"

Good riddance bitchboy

Good move from Ron - hopefully he can get rid of some of the dead weight on the team so the new coach doesn't have to deal with it next year.

almost certainly more than meets the eye with this move. rudderless team, player on IR, any number of ways he could lose the faith of the coaching staff and compel them to cut ties. it's a shame, i thought he was going to be a good one.