• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Brandon Hogan waived

Thanks Marty. fugIN MOTHER fugER STILL fuging HAUNTING US. LEAVE ALREADY. SHOULD HAVE CUT EDWARDS.

What are you referring to? He's gone and they are cleaning up his mess. This is a good thing that is happening

This is the guy the huddle said would start and then said Norman wouldn't even compete for the starting job after I praised him after the pick. Huddle, you can suck ittt!

This is the guy the huddle said would start and then said Norman wouldn't even compete for the starting job after I praised him after the pick. Huddle, you can suck ittt!

Blah I called it when we. Picked him.

Blah I called it when we. Picked him.

Me too. There were very few who did, but many who thought he would be a backup or wouldn't compete.

As much as we are all pissed, this move and others like it are still necessary to get this team right. We must continue to flush out the guys who have hung around without producing anything. There's no point in keeping a bum just because of where Hurney drafted him, that's the old mindset we need to get rid of.

Cutting off the dead parts...more to come. I like this...just another step towards being a real NFL franchise...

Only a year and a half removed from the 2011 draft and 5 of our 8 picks have already been cut. Son of a bitch.

Hurney Magic

Hurney still screwing us from beyond the grave.

I dont know why people loves to blame Hurney for a lot of the draft picks. The GM and HC are both involve in the players they choose to take. GM draft the players that fits the HC's system.

Hogan was a Rivera player. Just like Fua, McClain etc. Players who Rivera thinks is a right fit for his team.

If Foxy was the coach this year, I guarantee you Hurney wouldn't never had taken Kuechly at no.9. Rivera in two short years had me looking at the draft in a totally new view. I used to be able to be close to guessing what position Foxy was going to draft each year. In the two short years with Rivera, I have been wrong every single round of the draft except for Cam (QB). I know a lot of people never wouldve guess that we was going to take a LB in the first and a G in the 2nd this year. (more like a DT and CB)

Only exception is I dno why Hurney keeps taking players and converting them into another position, (i.e., Godfrey CB to SS and Sherrod S to CB and back to S; shouldve taken Sean Smith).