Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Grade after week 8

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Boom!2z52aur.jpg

That passing bitches!!!

:goodjob:

Posted

RR gets an F and the team gets a C. So C+F/2=D.

2 people like this

Posted

I agree I have to put most of the blame on the coaches this year. It's like we are a completely different offense from what we ran last year. Coaches Fail, Players C-

Posted

A lot of public high schools now mandate that the lowest grade you can get is a 60 (below a 70 is failing)- this eliminates 'grade-killers' which are zeroes. These zeroes make it almost impossible for a student to ever get back to a passing grade.

Thus a student can get theoretical zeroes on half of their assignments, and still make a passing grade by getting an 80 on the other half.

I would venture to bet that this system is currently being utilized by ESPN

Posted

A lot of public high schools now mandate that the lowest grade you can get is a 60 (below a 70 is failing)- this eliminates 'grade-killers' which are zeroes. These zeroes make it almost impossible for a student to ever get back to a passing grade.

Thus a student can get theoretical zeroes on half of their assignments, and still make a passing grade by getting an 80 on the other half.

I would venture to bet that this system is currently being utilized by ESPN

lolz. What is the Panthers gpa?

Posted

I

'Incomplete' Between the injuries and questionable coaching decisions, I don't know what to think of this team. The final month of the 2011 regular season these guys looked like a play-off team. This season they have blown 4th quarter leads, Cam has regressed and they fired their GM.

Posted

A GE for Great Effort!

Posted

How much of Cam Newtons press conference demeanor grade makes up his overall grade?