Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

I really wish that Cam and RG3 could be on the field at the same time so Cam could lay him the FUG out!!!!

who has won superbowls? last time i check rodgers has only won 1

I wouldn't want to be compared to Vick, Cam, Vince Young, or Warren Moon either. Compare me to the best. And btw, Rodgers can run.

well meangelo's hilarious concern trolling gimmick was short lived

That wasn't a gimmick. I saw the city of Atlanta go through a similar situation when the dog murdering waterhead was our QB. I genuinely care about you guys and I don't want to see you make the same mistakes.

Meangelo is a Falcons fan.

That's what I thought.

Hilariously ironic to be accused of wearing homer glasses regarding Newton.

I wouldn't want to be compared to Vick, Cam, Vince Young, or Warren Moon either. Compare me to the best. And btw, Rodgers can run.

Are you even a Panthers fan anymore? Your drivel belongs on a rival message board.

1 person likes this

warren moon is a hall of famer who's passed for almost 50,000 yards and 290 touchdowns.

as a pro between the NFL and CFL he's put up over 70,000 yards and 435 touchdowns.

Are you even a Panthers fan anymore? Your drivel belongs on a rival message board.

every message board has the equivalent of that one 16 year old who thinks he's being daring and clever by playing devil's advocate in every argument in his intro philosophy class.

2 people like this

RGIII is definitely a rookie. He should understand that he's black, and thus he can't be compared to white QBs.

Do you think the Panthers will win 3 games this year? Be honest

yes.

Redskins

Chiefs

Falcons

Saints

Bucs

Vick and Young I get, and Cam is an incomplete at this point. But why Moon?

Granted he made a lot of his yards and points in a gimmicky offense, but he was still pretty good.