Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

Yikes! That's certainly a shot across the bow :unsure:

Kinda surprised. Hadn't really heard Griffin talk that way before.

Please don't feed the troll.

Hate to tell ya, but I think that's what you just did, dude :unsure:

I'm not a troll. It may seem that way because I am not in love with Cam Newton, like some of you. If you took the blinders off, you would see that I am telling the truth.

1 person likes this

hahahahahaha

this place is f*cking hilarious.

1 person likes this

I'm not a troll. It may seem that way because I am not in love with Cam Newton, like some of you. If you took the blinders off, you would see that I am telling the truth.

Which team are you a fan of, again?

Which team are you a fan of, again?

Meangelo is a Falcons fan.

I really wish that Cam and RG3 could be on the field at the same time so Cam could lay him the FUG out!!!!

who has won superbowls? last time i check rodgers has only won 1