Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There will be NO trades (confirmed)

52 posts in this topic

Posted

It's okay to be wrong Dpantherman... Just admit it and move on. The only one acting childish about this is you

You told people who felt that a trade was the best option for this team moving forward to 'eat a dik' when the team decided Williams wouldn't be traded. This isn't childish in your opinion?

1 person likes this

Posted

That was my point.

glad we agree, TCF did you pray against the trade? maybe that is why it didn't happen.

Posted

So for any of you that advocated for a trade... Eat a dik!

That is all

shut up

1 person likes this

Posted

that stinks.

Was hoping to get rid of Williams. Now, he just rides the pine all year and we get stuck w/ a cap hit when we cut him.

Posted

TCF, do you happen to remember this thread?

Posted

Awwwwww... Look at all the people mad because the FO didn't do what they wanted them to do.

Best thing for this team was to keep him. Realistically we weren't going to get what he was worth.

If you're still mad, or think how I'm behaving is childish, please refer back to my OP

Posted

It's okay to be wrong Dpantherman... Just admit it and move on. The only one acting childish about this is you

Wrong about what? I didn't say he's going to be traded. The only thing I did was explain why I thought it was a good idea. And I have NEVER been afraid or ashamed to admit being wrong. Especially on the Internet.

And as far as being childish. If you honestly think telling someone to 'eat a dick' because you feel like you've won something, then you are even more childish and immature than I previous thought.

Posted

I feel like I should point out just how little sense you are making and how off base you are but I just don't think you would be able to grasp the concepts...

Posted

"Y'all mad cause im stylin' on you"

-TCF

Posted

To paraphrase the OP:

"We're the only team stupid enough to pay bank to DeAngelo Williams and couldn't sucker another team into taking on his dumbass contract!!

Eat a dik!"

Posted

I don't care what ANY of you think. DeAngelo is still here, and alleged "fans" of this team thought we'd be better off without him.

Well guess what, you were all wrong. (That goes to anybody who thought he should have been traded) so if the shoe fits wear it.

I look forward to the next 10+ pages from those of you who want to bash me because I was the most vocal in not trading him.

Personally, I could care less about being right... Wanted what was best for this team, and I got it. DeAngelo is staying period.

Posted

shut up