Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

What is our curse?

39 posts in this topic

This team is just garbage, plain and simple. No curses involved. But I truly believe that with a new GM and coaching staff this team might have a chance to go places in the near future.

I still think we're really close, just can't take that next step to finish.

2 people like this

I still think we're really close, just can't take that next step to finish.

I agree and I think that they will take that next step.

A black cat is the team mascot!!!!!!

Wow. I never actually thought about that lol

This thread makes me so glad Cam lost the Madden cover. Just imagine the threads.

This thread makes me so glad Cam lost the Madden cover. Just imagine the threads.

To be fair, Calvin Johnson has had games of 46, 34, and 54 yards rec this year. Not exactly "Megatron-esque"

Um, other teams are better, we have a black cat mascot, pie charts, lazy eyes, murderers, George Siefert, It is what it is, Read Option, Jimmy Clausen, Injuries, Joe Person, stadium rules, wine and cheese, no all black uniforms, we have a black kicker, Shula, Mcderp, a CB thats 5'3" in 3/4 inch cleats, the list goes on.

Um, other teams are better, we have a black cat mascot, pie charts, lazy eyes, murderers, George Siefert, It is what it is, Read Option, Jimmy Clausen, Injuries, Joe Person, stadium rules, wine and cheese, no all black uniforms, we have a black kicker, Shula, Mcderp, a CB thats 5'3" in 3/4 inch cleats, the list goes on.

NFL logo at midfield, Tommy Jone, Liz Frank, Rodney Peak, John Kasey, Kris Magnum, crowded north gate, zone blocking, Ken Lucas' nose, Biakabatuka, Deshaun Foster had 40% more fumbles than touchdowns, Dante Wesley fair catch interference, Chris Gamble punt return backwards pass/fumble thing, Brian St. Pierre, Jeff Lewis, Stefan Lefors, Randy Fasani, Chris Weinke, Nick Goings' neck, Deidre Lane, Chud, Rip Schrer, Jake ripped his pants, 2 failed 2 pt conversions in the superbowl; lost by 3, illegal defense of a Drew Brees pass, running into the kicker, reverse 60 yard reception by Stewart

1 person likes this