Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halo 4

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. Who ever wants to play some Haloz look for me.

Posted

So figured I would share some info with people who wanna rank up really fast. If you are using the Mountain dew codes go to spartan ops chapter 2 episode 5 and just replay it unlit the codes run out.

It is giving you 11900 credits per game

(it works if you can stand it)

I am currently level 63 off this. Also the new specs come out on tuesday unless you preordered the limited editions in which case you already have em.

1 person likes this

Posted

My cousin murdered my K/D ratio... I had probably like 140 kills to 70 deaths, let him jump on it for a day and come back and it's more like 200 kills to 230 deaths.

Posted

im at about 900 kills and 400 deaths while my buddy is at an insane 1400 kills and 500 deaths.

Posted

i wish i were 15 again

1 person likes this

Posted

i wish i were 15 again

I wish you were too stud.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just finished the single player and am not sure how I feel about the ending

1 person likes this

Posted

Watched the movie....it sucks

Posted

Played some multiplayer last night, and boy do a lot of these guys suck, I was playing my first competitive halo matches in almost a year and a half and I come in first on my team for the first 3 matches, started one match with a 28 killstreak before the first person got me. I think I led my team in points 8/10 of my first games.

If this is par for course from here out ill be truly wrecking people once I learn the maps, because damn people suck at this game

Posted

And to put the 28 kill streak into perspective last time I had 20 in halo was in Halo 3 and its been since halo 2 was the last time I broke 25

Posted

You're a gunslinger for a reason, Doc.

Posted

You don't go on a 28 kill streak on anyone good, that's my point.

The fact that I was able to do it on my second competitive multiplayer game I've even played in 6 month(been playing a lot of co-op) is even more astounding.

When I jumped on MW2, Black ops and BF3 for the first time I got my ass kicked for two weeks before I learned the maps, and I was expecting this again for Halo 4 but didn't happen.