#77 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

But dude, you had 800 pie!! You're clearly liked and shouldn't complain so much!!

You probably weren't around when TCF was new here and he used to rave like a loon about his Rep/pie count. I don't know why, but I always find it funny when someone uses it as a point of argument.

Lighten up Francis.

It's not that the pie meant that much, it's that it resembled that I'm not a troll and I actually have some credibility behind my posts. Now I just look like the new grits.

#78 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,285 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

This forum is a joke, this new rule makes it even worse.

Shoulda just stuck to the post count rule in the first place and users like myself wouldn't have to call trolls idiots.

#huddlelogicFTL

Lol lol lol

#79 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,104 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

It's not that the pie meant that much, it's that it resembled that I'm not a troll and I actually have some credibility behind my posts. Now I just look like the new grits.

aw shucks

#80 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Meh not really. There's people with high pie counts that do absolutely nothing but be obnoxious. Hence the pie baiting references that people spit out. All a high pie count represents is that people read your posts. That doesn't mean that you have credibility, in regards to football knowledge anyhow.

#81 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

i mean we'll be able to cash it in for actual pie at some point right

#82 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I realize that now and have moved on, but users like chuck continue to try and talk about it.

I just came back to talk football and so far there's been nothing but hate comments about LA and name calling.

#83 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,285 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

I realize that now and have moved on, but users like chuck continue to try and talk about it.

I just came back to talk football and so far there's been nothing but hate comments about LA and name calling.

Wood I was glad to see you back.
Dnt turn this on me.
Take the blame for your actions for once.

#84 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Well brother, I hate to break it to you - but you brought this on yourself. Any person who cries about the injustice done to them by the mods on this site is going to be ridiculed. ESPECIALLY while they continue to do so. It's always been this way.

You are not a special flower. This has happened more times then I can count on here. My advice, let it go....post about football....and move the fug on.

#85 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,762 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

I love all the in-fighting this thread caused

Def on the right track :)

#86 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Well brother, I hate to break it to you - but you brought this on yourself. Any person who cries about the injustice done to them by the mods on this site is going to be ridiculed. ESPECIALLY while they continue to do so. It's always been this way.

You are not a special flower. This has happened more times then I can count on here. My advice, let it go....post about football....and move the fug on.

That's exactly what I saidand exactly what I've been doing, but I just get called out for being from LA and being a laker fan all day not matter what I post.

Just some examples over the last couple of minutes...

My beef with LA is that it produces life forms like bwood.

I am bwood. Can't you tell? I'm a fuging douche.

#87 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

That's exactly what I saidand exactly what I've been doing, but I just get called out for being from LA and being a laker fan all day not matter what I post.

Just some examples over the last couple of minutes...

Clearly, you're moving on........

#88 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Clearly, you're moving on........

Don't even tell me that if someone called you names and talked crap about the place you were born and raised, that you wouldn't respond.

#89 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

No kidding. Iguess these new guidelines dont apply to longtime Huddle clowns who tell people to "eat their poo", "go munch on a wolf's pussy" and to "kill themselves" practically every day.

A wolf's pussy? I bet that poo is rank. Why would mods ban for that kind of creativity?

#90 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Don't even tell me that if someone called you names and talked crap about the place you were born and raised, that you wouldn't respond.

I'm from Boone NC, home of Appalachian State University, hillbillies, hippies, and gay people.

You must be new here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com