49 replies to this topic

#46 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

I hate to compare him to Gerald Wallace again but...

MKG: 25 points, 12 rebounds, 2 blks, 1 stl

That is exactly what GW gave us night in and night out. If Geralds shot was off he would play defense and block shots. MKG looks like a GW clone and at 19 a better clone at this point.

#47 davos

davos

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,976 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm liking this kid

Seems like the right draft pick.

If they hit next year, we could be in for a really good team in a few years moving forward

#48 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Wayyyy more upside than Crash. We're talking about a player that could give us what Pippen gave Chicago, only without a Jordan to outshine him. Our kids are stepping forward together and this rebuild may be shorter than MANY of us, myself included, anticipated. We're starting to become relevant and MKG is a big reason for that. He's only 19 by a few months. Pretty much straight out of HS with a National Championship. Not many in history have come into the league as strong defensively as MKG has at his position.

#49 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

yeah, I'm sorry but this guy is way better than Gerald Wallace. Wallace is a good player. MKG will be great

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Wayyyy more upside than Crash. We're talking about a player that could give us what Pippen gave Chicago, only without a Jordan to outshine him. Our kids are stepping forward together and this rebuild may be shorter than MANY of us, myself included, anticipated. We're starting to become relevant and MKG is a big reason for that. He's only 19 by a few months. Pretty much straight out of HS with a National Championship. Not many in history have come into the league as strong defensively as MKG has at his position.

Exactly. But don't worry, we'll get our Jordan next year with Shabazz. Lol

Anyways anyone know when he'll get to play at UCLA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users