Photo
- - - - -

DeAngelo Williams offended that Panthers were 'homecoming' opponent for Redskins

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Guess a majority of the fans on this board dislike college football. What a shame, seeing as it's way better than NFL.

What's it like?

You know, having it all figured out.

Please, tell us more about this college football.

#32 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,165 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

It's an insult to be an Opponent for any type of homecoming game fyi for all the people who have never played a down in their life on this board....so I fully agree with Williams.

Exactly.

#33 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

What's it like?

You know, having it all figured out.

Please, tell us more about this college football.

Well, let me tell you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YZqH0vX_o

#34 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well when the Panthers get to their 80th Anniversary, we'll just keep it quiet, DeAngelo. Dude is dumber than a box of rocks.

How do you know how dumb he is? I'm willing to bet he is smarter than you, but even if he is "dumber than a box of rocks" he is still "richer than a Brooklyn Bully". I'd rather be dumb and rich, than be a smart broke internet badass with a smart mouth. Oh and he would probably soundly thrash you+your dad+all your brothers in a bout of fisticuffs (He'd probably stretch your gf out too for good measure...if you are dating a girl other than Mary Palm). He can use anything he wants for motivation. I don't care what it is (as long as he keeps scoring) and neither should you. Good day.

#35 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

It's an insult to be an Opponent for any type of homecoming game fyi for all the people who have never played a down in their life on this board....so I fully agree with Williams.

If they've never played (most on this board), they wouldn't understand. I used to love Homecoming. We'd beat some scrub team. I'd go to the dance, then smoke a joint and fingerbang a cheerleader or trainer, behind the 'new science' building @ Grimsley.

#36 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

I wouldn't care if our team got fired up because the Home team we were playing were wearing there home jerseys.

What ever gets this team fired to go out and win games... They should do it every week...

#37 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

How do you know how dumb he is? I'm willing to bet he is smarter than you, but even if he is "dumber than a box of rocks" he is still "richer than a Brooklyn Bully". I'd rather be dumb and rich, than be a smart broke internet badass with a smart mouth. Oh and he would probably soundly thrash you+your dad+all your brothers in a bout of fisticuffs (He'd probably stretch your gf out too for good measure...if you are dating a girl other than Mary Palm). He can use anything he wants for motivation. I don't care what it is (as long as he keeps scoring) and neither should you. Good day.

Posted Image

#38 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,431 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

I guess Homecoming went like sh1t for the foreskins. Congrats you leather helmeted losers.

#39 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

This was a good troll, but Shockey is still the trollmaster with the "THEY DIDN'T RESPECT THE FLAG" against the Texans last year.

God, I miss Shockey. :(

#40 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

What was his major at Memphis?

social media

#41 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

You get called out for displaying idiotic behavior and your response is a gif. I am not mad; you simply displayed a lack intelligence. DeAngelo can do what ever the hell he wants in order to get motivated; he also had a valid point. What they did was disrespectful. Deal with it.

#42 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

It was a big deal to the team, Cam even mentioned it in his presser. I dont care what things fires the team up as long as they stay fired up.

#43 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

Stupid thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com