Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers defense is turning it on

23 posts in this topic

Posted

With Defense improving, we should probably grab the best WR available in the first round of the 2013 draft. FS in the second round.

Posted

Hurney being let go has done.nothing but bring good things.

Posted

I don't think Gamble is missed either.

Just calling it as i see it.

Posted

the 13 penalties for 97 yards helped us a little, too.

Posted

Beason and Gamble are going to have to take a pay cut or........well it's not looking good.

Posted

Beason's problem this year is that he was trying to play hurt. Hope he gets healthy...know he wants to play the middle....but Luke seems to have that spot. Can you imagine Luke, TD, Beason...all healthy?

D still has a lot of work to do. Gave up too many yards and too many receivers wide open. What I liked was the inspired D line play...and there were some ferocious hits.

Still....like the progress...especially from young players.

2 people like this

Posted

We need to have our players stop trying to play hurt then. Not playing at 100% obviously only hurts the team because Beason looked retarded out there this year.

Sit your ass down til you are ready so the healthy(and possibly better) options can play.

Posted

Beason's problem this year is that he was trying to play hurt. Hope he gets healthy...know he wants to play the middle....but Luke seems to have that spot. Can you imagine Luke, TD, Beason...all healthy?

I still we are on borrowed time with Thomas Davis, as awesome as he is playing. I hope your right with Beason as he is still one of my all time fave Panthers. His body is failing him...really wish he never came back so fast with his achilies hurt.

D still has a lot of work to do. Gave up too many yards and too many receivers wide open. What I liked was the inspired D line play...and there were some ferocious hits.

Still....like the progress...especially from young players.

1 person likes this

Posted

10th in yards per play

7th in TDs allowed

6th in passing TDs allowed

4th in sacks

2 people like this

Posted

So who are we going to draft with the 32nd pick?

Posted

We're going OL or WR with our first pick.