Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So no posts about leadership?

123 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just made it back home to Charlotte awhile ago. Drove from Cary/Raleigh area to Charlotte about an hour after the game. And Im absolutely shocked in that time nobody has made a post talking about Cam's leadership. No commentary about his presser after the game? How did he do? Was he pouting?

[size=5][b]Where is TonyN?
Where is 2jakefans?
Where is Highlandfire?
Where is Pantherclaw?
Where is MaulClaw?[/b][/size]

For weeks when we lost, everything hinged on Cameron's "leadership", where are the people who psychoanalyzed that? Why nothing to add when we win? Or comments about the "intangibles" Cameron displayed today?
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

All rhetorical questions, I'm assuming?

Posted · Report post

A win against the 32nd ranked pass defense doesn't make Cam the next Ray Lewis. He is still immature & has a lot of growing up to do. He's a 23yo kid carrying an organization. Get over it. You're bait trolling is weak & repetitive.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nah, these are legit questions.

Last week dudes had bout 4-5 threads about leadership up within minutes of our loss. Today, I havent seen much talk about Cam's post game presser.

Cam was a leader of men today, he inspired our defense to finally do their job for 4 quarters.

Posted · Report post

I think people are more impressed with the way the defense played, and rightfully so IMO.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's a bad person

Posted · Report post

Honestly though I was very impressed with Cam on the drive before half time. The clock was a semi issue but that was the most comfortable and organized I've seen him look and act doing the 2 minute.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jake14wl' timestamp='1352080587' post='1981172']
A win against the 32nd ranked pass defense doesn't make Cam the next Ray Lewis. He is still immature & has a lot of growing up to do. He's a 23yo kid carrying an organization. Get over it. You're bait trolling is weak & repetitive.
[/quote]

The defense finally doing their job for 4 quarters dont make em the Steel Curtain. They're a unit that Shanny felt he could go for on 4th down EARLY against and still have a ways to go before we can claim them as carrying us. I doubt anybody is putting the honus on our D to beat Peyton & Foxy next week. You guys getting butthurt over the glory a franchise QB receives are lame. Grow up, and be more confident in yourself.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Anyone got a copy of RG3's presser?

I wanna pick apart his body language.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bweezy' timestamp='1352080819' post='1981188']
Anyone got a copy of RG3's presser?

I wanna pick apart his body language.
[/quote]

Yeah lets see if he smirks when he's answering questions. Lets see if he's sulking. If he had a better presser last week, the Skins would've won today!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1352080653' post='1981178']
Cam was a leader of men today, he inspired our defense to finally do their job for 4 quarters.
[/quote]

[b][color=#3399ff]uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. Since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.[/color][/b]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

We are all racist bro...we are white. Where the fug have you been almighty race god KT?
1 person likes this