#1 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I just made it back home to Charlotte awhile ago. Drove from Cary/Raleigh area to Charlotte about an hour after the game. And Im absolutely shocked in that time nobody has made a post talking about Cam's leadership. No commentary about his presser after the game? How did he do? Was he pouting?

Where is TonyN?
Where is 2jakefans?
Where is Highlandfire?
Where is Pantherclaw?
Where is MaulClaw?

For weeks when we lost, everything hinged on Cameron's "leadership", where are the people who psychoanalyzed that? Why nothing to add when we win? Or comments about the "intangibles" Cameron displayed today?

#2 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

All rhetorical questions, I'm assuming?

#3 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

A win against the 32nd ranked pass defense doesn't make Cam the next Ray Lewis. He is still immature & has a lot of growing up to do. He's a 23yo kid carrying an organization. Get over it. You're bait trolling is weak & repetitive.

#4 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Nah, these are legit questions.

Last week dudes had bout 4-5 threads about leadership up within minutes of our loss. Today, I havent seen much talk about Cam's post game presser.

Cam was a leader of men today, he inspired our defense to finally do their job for 4 quarters.

#5 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,123 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I think people are more impressed with the way the defense played, and rightfully so IMO.

#6 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

He's a bad person

#7 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Honestly though I was very impressed with Cam on the drive before half time. The clock was a semi issue but that was the most comfortable and organized I've seen him look and act doing the 2 minute.

#8 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

A win against the 32nd ranked pass defense doesn't make Cam the next Ray Lewis. He is still immature & has a lot of growing up to do. He's a 23yo kid carrying an organization. Get over it. You're bait trolling is weak & repetitive.

The defense finally doing their job for 4 quarters dont make em the Steel Curtain. They're a unit that Shanny felt he could go for on 4th down EARLY against and still have a ways to go before we can claim them as carrying us. I doubt anybody is putting the honus on our D to beat Peyton & Foxy next week. You guys getting butthurt over the glory a franchise QB receives are lame. Grow up, and be more confident in yourself.

#9 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Anyone got a copy of RG3's presser?

I wanna pick apart his body language.

#10 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Anyone got a copy of RG3's presser?

I wanna pick apart his body language.

Yeah lets see if he smirks when he's answering questions. Lets see if he's sulking. If he had a better presser last week, the Skins would've won today!

#11 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Cam was a leader of men today, he inspired our defense to finally do their job for 4 quarters.

uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. Since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.

#12 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

We are all racist bro...we are white. Where the fug have you been almighty race god KT?

#13 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,302 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Leaders win. We won. Therefore there is no need to critique him because he isn't showing the lack of leadership/pouting. He did an awesome job today, as we expect him to.

Please leave your racism at the door.

#14 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.

Cam's leadership inspired his teammates. Without it, no way we win today. That TD pass before the half fired the D up for the second half and they actually rallied behind their QB. We should see more of that the rest of the year.

#15 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Leaders win. We won. Therefore there is no need to critique him because he isn't showing the lack of leadership/pouting. He did an awesome job today, as we expect him to.

Please leave your racism at the door.

So basically when we lose, we need to talk about intangibles, but when we win, no need to mention that with a QB like Cam. Gotcha.

You guys want it both ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com