51 replies to this topic

#16 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,949 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

G5 is always so passionate about the horrible Republican party.

I love him.

#17 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,487 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

The list of those here who don't like Romney make me feel more confident that I was right to vote for him. The lunatic fringe doesn't like him, so he must be doing something right.

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life

#18 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,487 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

From the Patriot Act, to NDAA, nobody with even a basic knowledge of the constitution can seriously support this man, in 2012.

There aren't many people here who have knowledge of how the constitution does work. A lot of people think they understand it because they read something on the internet, or they talked about it in 6th grade social studies, but they don't truly understand how things work. If you are truly going to understand the law of the land, then you have to not only read the constitution but the decisions and cases that built upon how we interpret it. I doubt any of us here (myself included) really understand all the aspects of the things we casually discuss regarding constutional issues.

You say the patriot act is unconstitutional, so tell us why it is unconstitutional. Can you cite some case or decision that the sc or lower courts made regarding the patriot act or on article 1, section 9.

The constitution is nowhere near as inflexible as some here make it out to be. If it were so inflexible, government could not function.

#19 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

G5 is always so passionate about the horrible Republican party.

I love him.

I vote conservative.

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I felt as though I was selling my soul to the devil when I casted my vote. I wanted desperately to write in Ron Paul... But in the end I voted for Mitt, we can't have another 4 years like the last. I can only hope Mitt can do better. My candidate didn't get a fair shake at all. It's a shame that the process I fight for doesn't work properly

#21 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

I felt as though I was selling my soul to the devil when I casted my vote. I wanted desperately to write in Ron Paul... But in the end I voted for Mitt, we can't have another 4 years like the last. I can only hope Mitt can do better. My candidate didn't get a fair shake at all. It's a shame that the process I fight for doesn't work properly

Yup. You sold out.

#22 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

There aren't many people here who have knowledge of how the constitution does work. A lot of people think they understand it because they read something on the internet, or they talked about it in 6th grade social studies, but they don't truly understand how things work. If you are truly going to understand the law of the land, then you have to not only read the constitution but the decisions and cases that built upon how we interpret it. I doubt any of us here (myself included) really understand all the aspects of the things we casually discuss regarding constutional issues.

You say the patriot act is unconstitutional, so tell us why it is unconstitutional. Can you cite some case or decision that the sc or lower courts made regarding the patriot act or on article 1, section 9.

The constitution is nowhere near as inflexible as some here make it out to be. If it were so inflexible, government could not function.

Lol it's pretty fuging straight forward, not much to interpret

#23 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ugh.............

#24 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

Ugh.............

???

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

???

You might as well have not voted then having voted for one of those bought and paid for shills.

#26 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

You might as well have not voted then having voted for one of those bought and paid for shills.

I know man... I felt compelled in my gut to write my guy in... But then I thought... Is it a wasted vote? I don't know... I don't really think it mattered or not of I voted, but I did...

#27 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

The two party farce will continue into perpetuity so long as the citizenry believe that a vote outside of this bogus dichotomy is a wasted vote.

#28 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life

or in mitt's case, "that means you've stood up for everything at some point in your life"

#29 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

don't worry, there are thousands of "independent free thinking libertarians" who have done the same

#30 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I wish fiscal conservatives would actually vote for fiscal conservatives instead of going with the republican every time.

I mean I dont consider myself particularly fiscally conservative, but I'm certainly more than Obama or Romney. It would at least be nice to have an viable option that would get more than 5% of the vote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com