#1 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

#2 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

I bet when you post in an Eagles forums, they give each other shock collars instead of pie when they like a post. Highest paid dog murderer in the world's history.

#3 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

I bet when you post in an Eagles forums, they give each other shock collars instead of pie when they like a post. Highest paid dog murderer in the world's history.

People need to get off their fuging high horses about the dogs already. Keep it in perspective. He killed animals....ANIMALS. People get all bent out of shape about that and then go on to treat their fellow human beings like poo. Get over it already. On topic, any QB (except for P. Manning with his quick release) would have problems playing behind the Eagle's JV offensive line. Vick's decision making is not perfect either (which further exacerbates the problem). Things would be better for them if they actually had a decent O-line.

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,820 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Not that it matters, but I agree with Hop's comments about the dog thing... the guy did his time, it's over.

As far as being a QB, well... he doesn't have it... or at least he's not getting much help. The part of the game I watched, he was getting killed because OOPs, we didn't block those 3 blitzers... Eagles are in bad shape.

#5 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

I suppose we can agree to disagree than.

My stance is that what he did was unforgivable, Michael Vick is a monster for he did. He did not serve enough time and he shouldn't be playing in this league. He let the fans of Atlanta and the NFL as the face of the organization, down big time, thousands of children saw their favorite athlete was murdering animals. Then again, I have friends who work for animal rescue and I have personally seen what the living conditions are in environments like the one Michael Vick harbored. A harsh reality, but obviously this has swayed my opinion on this considerably.

As a Quarterback, he needs to find a way to stay healthy. Something is always slowing him down or causing him to miss a game or so, in his entire career, he's only finished all 16 games in a season once. That's pretty terrible when your team is counting on you to be THE guy.

#6 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

I suppose we can agree to disagree than.

As a Quarterback, he needs to find a way to stay healthy. Something is always slowing him down or causing him to miss a game or so, in his entire career, he's only finished all 16 games in a season once. That's pretty terrible when your team is counting on you to be THE guy.

Your whole argument is weak and flawed. You talk about the terrible living conditions that animals are placed in; you sound just like one of those hypocrites I was talking about. I could care less about those animals to be honest; there are people in America who are dealing with terrible situations as well. For people like you, he can never serve enough time. And all for killing animals.

As far as him staying healthy, well it's hard to stay healthy when your offensive line is trash. In this part of his career he is actually trying to be more of a drop pack passer. Guess what? Being that type of qb requires a serviceable offensive line (which he does not have). If people treated their fellow humans as well as they treated their dogs, the world (or at least America) would be better for it.

I would rather spend time at a homeless shelter than spend time volunteering at an animal shelter...but maybe I'm weird like that. Let's agree to disagree.

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

Im over the dog thing.

I still think he sucks though.

#8 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

Vick is a worthless human being who should've never been given an opportunity to play in the NFL again. Some sports fans are delusional. How can you support a person who tortures and kills animals? Then you even have rapists like Mike Tyson who have passionate supporters.

It's really sickening but it certainly explains the state of our society.

#9 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Vick is a POS & complete waste of human life. Sitting in a jail cell for a few months doesn't change that.

#10 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Vick won't last two quarters vs our DL, that said he is a bum.

#11 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

I think I have seen the light, time to give Michael Vick a second chance. Seriously. Besides, he's not a Falcon anymore, so why should I care.

I mean seriously, so what if they, "purchased and wore shirts and headbands, displaying the Bad News Kennel logo, to organized dog fights". I mean it's not like "... Vick stayed upstairs in the shed. He was concerned about people seeing him at the dog fights"... he didn't know any better, he honestly didn't realize that what he was doing was bad and he just enjoyed upstairs in the shed like most people who are on a $100 million contract do.

Besides, it's not as if Vick actually killed the dogs himself, I mean, he said he didn't although he failed a polygraph and later admitted to it, but we'll go by what he said first, and I'm sure they were euthanized in accordance with professional help and not, "hung... by placing nylon cord over a 2x4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed." or "drowned approximately three dogs by placing their heads in a 5 gallon bucket of water." or "...slamming it into the ground several times before it died, breaking the dog's back or neck" or "on Vicks orders... killed the dog by shooting it with a .22 caliber handgun" or "killed by electrocution".

Bottom line, Michael Vick is not a monster. Look at his family, they were clearly brought up and are class acts. Marcus was a tremendous athlete as well and he seldom had off the field troubles. I dare you to try to find anything out about any legal problems his brother Marcus was involved in too. You won't find anything, and if you do, you won't find over a hundred things, and if you do... I don't know what to say. Michael has a slightly troubled past, but he has forgotten about it and so should you. Haven't you heard the old saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on you again, fool me three times you're out!... or something like that.

#12 njcarolina

njcarolina

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Im over the dog thing.

I still think he sucks though.

Aside from his sometimes highlight reel running... he's always sucked. People forget Atlanta was ready to bench him and move on BEFORE he got locked up.

#13 Cage

Cage

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

I shouldn't even bother, but I will say at least Vick did that to dogs and didn't do it to real live human beings in front of a large audience after going to church on Sunday (like certain people used to do regularly in some parts of this country). Yeah what he did was wrong, but it doesn't really make sense to get so freaking bent out of shape about it. A rational person can see that he has paid an incredible amount for what he did and deserves to be able to move on with his life. I do not support someone who still "kills and tortures animals". He is no longer doing that and has paid for it. Forgiveness...remember what that is? A lot of the people spewing this same vitriol will swear they are Christians too. It's funny. Get as mad as you want....just remember that anger and righteous indignation when dealing with your fellow human beings; get that mad about something constructive. Some people have 0 perspective.

#14 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,194 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Vick is a worthless human being who should've never been given an opportunity to play in the NFL again. Some sports fans are delusional. How can you support a person who tortures and kills animals? Then you even have rapists like Mike Tyson who have passionate supporters.

It's really sickening but it certainly explains the state of our society.

This coming from a guy who is on record as being a rape sympathizer, defender of Joe Paterno, and admits to being aroused by 14 year olds.

#15 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

I shouldn't even bother, but I will say at least Vick did that to dogs and didn't do it to real live human beings in front of a large audience after going to church on Sunday (like certain people used to do regularly in some parts of this country). Yeah what he did was wrong, but it doesn't really make sense to get so freaking bent out of shape about it. A rational person can see that he has paid an incredible amount for what he did and deserves to be able to move on with his life. I do not support someone who still "kills and tortures animals". He is no longer doing that and has paid for it. Forgiveness...remember what that is? A lot of the people spewing this same vitriol will swear they are Christians too. It's funny. Get as mad as you want....just remember that anger and righteous indignation when dealing with your fellow human beings; get that mad about something constructive. Some people have 0 perspective.

I can agree with this, I'm very glad Vick wasn't hanging, electrocuting, shooting, and beating humans to death. If he did that, he'd get the chair no doubt or at least life in prison. I'd be a lot angrier if he had killed people too. I still won't forgive him either way though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.