Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly is third in the league in tackles

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and hasn't even started every game. would clearly lead the league if he had started instead of beason. That and our record might be better. What are we gonna do with Beason? TD has obviously bounced back much better, and Beason won't wanna sit on the bench.

Posted · Report post

He prob. does not have much trade value, after being injured the last 2 years, but he provides solid depth, and may start over Anderson. Who knows. He wont be cut or traded.

Posted · Report post

You still can't trust TD to be healthy for 2 full season. So you have Beast take a restructured deal and he is the Wlb.

Posted · Report post

he's too expensive to just have as a strong side backer or backup

Posted · Report post

He prob. does not have much trade value, after being injured the last 2 years, but he provides solid depth, and may start over Anderson. Who knows. He wont be cut or traded.

it would cost us more to trade him next year than to keep him. someone mentioned before how he should study tape of derrick brooks and try to be that type of player, and i agree.

<--- big time Keek supporter since Day One.

Posted · Report post

where all the people calling him a bust after week 2? It takes time for players to develop. Our society wants everything instantly. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. Beason might have to move to the outside when he returns. That is if he comes back. I hope he does but we will see.

Posted · Report post

where all the people calling him a bust after week 2? It takes time for players to develop. Our society wants everything instantly. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. Beason might have to move to the outside when he returns. That is if he comes back. I hope he does but we will see.

those people should never have been paid attention to to begin with.

Posted · Report post

kuechly is a beast

Posted · Report post

I'm torn on the subject. I do know as much as I like Beason, I don't want Luke to move from the middle. Kid looks like a pro bowler out there mid way in his rookie year. He deserves to stay.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Keek is the next Ray Lewis.

Posted · Report post

3-4

Both in the middle

Problem solved

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm torn on the subject. I do know as much as I like Beason, I don't want Luke to move from the middle. Kid looks like a pro bowler out there mid way in his rookie year. He deserves to stay.

Exactly my sentiment.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments