Photo
- - - - -

Article: Josh Norman Delivering

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#25 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Kid started with promise and still has it. He could grow into a fan fav if he keeps it up. I love the attitude. We need more of his type emotion on d and with what I see from Hardy, CJ and TD we are starting to get it. I'm not above saying that the rook may even prove to be the spark we needed. Kuech has it too and I love it!

#26 natty

natty

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

I wonder how long it takes for this board to completely flip on him. Gamble, Marshall, Munnerlyn...any young CB we draft that shows promise gets crapped on in subsequent years when they don't turn into an all-pro.

I'm telling you. Bookmark this thread and come back in a couple of years.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Id take Norman over a guy like Patrick Peterson ALL DAY. PP7 is so bad as a cover corner. Other than his returning skills, no one would know who he is. Peterson is also too big and reminds me so much of Antrel Rolle a CB out of the U that they drafted very high much like PP7, and then converted him into a FS. I give Peterson a year and a half and the same thing may go to him.

Merril Hoge was all over PP7 before the season saying he'll be the best corner by the end of this season. I hope PP7 can prove Hoge right in the remaining last half of the season or Hoge will be looking like a retard. I thought he knew his stuff. Guess not.

Panthers two 2012 first rounders: Luke Kuechly & Josh Norman

#28 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Id take Norman over a guy like Patrick Peterson ALL DAY. PP7 is so bad as a cover corner. Other than his returning skills, no one would know who he is. Peterson is also too big and reminds me so much of Antrel Rolle a CB out of the U that they drafted very high much like PP7, and then converted him into a FS. I give Peterson a year and a half and the same thing may go to him.

Merril Hoge was all over PP7 before the season saying he'll be the best corner by the end of this season. I hope PP7 can prove Hoge right in the remaining last half of the season or Hoge will be looking like a retard. I thought he knew his stuff. Guess not.

Panthers two 2012 first rounders: Luke Kuechly & Josh Norman

I thought PP should've been moved to FS to start this season.

#29 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

I wonder how long it takes for this board to completely flip on him. Gamble, Marshall, Munnerlyn...any young CB we draft that shows promise gets crapped on in subsequent years when they don't turn into an all-pro.

. I would do that but because of the huddle and my tendency to practice this act over the years I have run completely out of bookmarks.

#30 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

fuging hurney

#31 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

I'm really happy with the Josh's.

#32 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Gotta say, Hurney left us great going away presents far as the draft. Appreciate that greatly.

#33 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

i met josh norman at the rivergate best buy today he's a pretty cool dude he was buying meek mills new CD and halo 4. I got his gamer tag but i promised not to make it public

Awww come on now..........Share the wealth!!

#34 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

LOL....You do have a point.

#35 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

i expect CB's to get beat from time to time, maybe that just makes me weird.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I thought PP should've been moved to FS to start this season.

Being drafted that high and coming out regarding as one of the best CB to come out in a while, I'm sure the Cardinals are going to give him every oppurtunity to prove he his worth all the hype. Which he has failed and is playing just as bad as last year rookie season. I will not doubt seeing PP7 move to FS in the next couple year. IMO, his former teammate, Mo Claiborne will be the better corner and a top 10 one day. Mo is a natural corner at this level.

Who told Arizona to be smart and pull a dumb move by trading away their best shutdown corner in DRC.