Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Investors don't like 4 more years.

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Btw, pepsico (owners of Doritos) is doing relatively ok today. Might that have something to do with how a certain vote in Colorado turned out?

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Btw, pepsico (owners of Doritos) is doing relatively ok today. Might that have something to do with how a certain vote in Colorado turned out?

Pepsi also spun off/is heavily invested in the group that owns taco bell/pizza hut.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Two more stocks doing well today

20121107_hope1.png

20121107_hope2.png

lol

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49723418

Posted · Report post

More like every stoner loser without a job is playing h4 with a bag of Doritos and a mtn dew right now

Posted · Report post

More like every stoner loser without a job is playing h4 with a bag of Doritos and a mtn dew right now

i think that was the joke.

Posted · Report post

How impressive of you to notice lol

Posted · Report post

And Payton Manning recently bought a lot of Papa Johns stores. He knows what's up.

Posted · Report post

EVERY stock is down. We's about to go for a ride. Thanks for voting this inexperienced fugtard in guys. Good luck

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

Posted · Report post

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

mittens would have been one of them there business man presidents though, and they have an impeccable record in the white house.

Posted · Report post

Not true. George H. W. Bush has a couple of months more experience and is eligible. :)

But I do agree with you that inexperienced is no longer a label that can be applied to President Obama.

Posted · Report post

So.... surely today's dip had nothing to do with a string of bad news about Europe's economic crisis and how it is affecting Germany's growth and new worries that Greece might exit the euro zone.

Nope it is about Obama. AMRITE? AMRITE??

Good to see many Republicans retreating right back into their bubble that got their asses kicked in the first place.