I have nothing against Bronco fans

#107 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

SCP:" you won't like me when I'm angry".... new guy keeps poking him with a stick......

#108 Dandanan23

Dandanan23

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Damn, the way you guys are talking about Broncos fans one would think you guys actually matter in the NFL, or have been around longer than most teams have season ticket waiting lists. Panther fans are not more passionate than Bronco fans, Broncos have had more consecutive sellouts than your lousy team has been in existence. I'd say the only fanbase worse than the Panthers is the Jaguars. Come back with fanbase smack when your team actually as some history, until then battle it out with the Jags for worst fans in the NFL.

I actually liked the Panthers until I came on your boards to have friendly conversation about the game this weekend, and saw how delusional and idiotic 99% of you guys are. No team with a 2-6 record should be talking as much crap as you guys do, and no team with as little history as a franchise should be calling out other franchises that have been around since the 60's.

BTW, who was your guys favorite team before 1995?

#109 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image

by the way the guy who liked your post is a redskins fan who's been afraid to show his face after the panthers cornholed his team and boy wonder quarterback.

#110 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

I actually liked the Panthers until I came on your boards to have friendly conversation about the game this weekend, and saw how delusional and idiotic 99% of you guys are. No team with a 2-6 record should be talking as much crap as you guys do, and no team with as little history as a franchise should be calling out other franchises that have been around since the 60's.

I think most people here are realistic and don't think this is some easy win, but you'll pardon us for not shaking in our boots against your 5-3 team in the worst division in football when we outplayed the best two teams in the NFC for 3.5 quarters only to crumble due to our own inexperience or coaching incompetence in the last drive.

Most people here are more concerned about us shooting ourselves in the foot than being crushed, and while both are possibilities, given the way the season has gone thus far I'd say that was a justified position.

Don't get the idea that people here think we are a good team, after all we are 2-6. However we are confident that we can beat good teams, assuming we can get our act together and stop screwing around at the end.

#111 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

denver is .500 on the road.

i think the broncos are going to take this one by 14+ but it'd be a mistake to assume that we're the jaguars or browns.

#112 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

I actually liked the Panthers until I came on your boards to have friendly conversation about the game this weekend, and saw how delusional and idiotic 99% of you guys are.
BTW, who was your guys favorite team before 1995?

Delusional and idiotic people on the internet?! STOP THE FUGGIN PRESSES.

Also, I can't speak for everyone but it seems the majority of posters here are under the age of 30 so in most cases we didn't have favorite teams before 1995.

#113 Dandanan23

Dandanan23

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

I don't by any means think we will crush you guys. You guys are a better team then your record indicates, but I believe we are too. We have lost to 3 of the best teams in the NFL, and minus some huge turnovers, the games would have been a lot closer than they already were, we may have even won a couple of them. The teams we have beat, we have beat them fairly easily. I apologize for my rant, it just annoys me when my fanbase is being called out for no apparent reason, when, with all bias aside, the Broncos do have some of the greatest and most loyal fans in all of sports.

#114 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

by the way the guy who liked your post is a redskins fan who's been afraid to show his face after the panthers cornholed his team and boy wonder quarterback.

Lies and distortions.

#115 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

I don't by any means think we will crush you guys. You guys are a better team then your record indicates, but I believe we are too. We have lost to 3 of the best teams in the NFL, and minus some huge turnovers, the games would have been a lot closer than they already were, we may have even won a couple of them. The teams we have beat, we have beat them fairly easily. I apologize for my rant, it just annoys me when my fanbase is being called out for no apparent reason, when, with all bias aside, the Broncos do have some of the greatest and most loyal fans in all of sports.

It's all good but one request, Can you mail us an ounce of Colorado's stickiest-of-the-ickiest skunk now that the hippie lettuce prohibition has ended there?

#116 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

SCP:" you won't like me when I'm angry".... new guy keeps poking him with a stick......

Right, because I totally sought him out and shot a sly comment at him. Gotcha.

#117 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Lies and distortions.

just like the one you gave when you said you weren't going to post anymore if we beat the saints?

lol

#118 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

That was a different character

#119 Dandanan23

Dandanan23

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

I would if I lived in Colorado, I'd be more than happy to mail you some Alaskan ThunderFu*k though. Probably better than anything Colorado has to offer anyways.

#120 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

riiigghhhtt.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com