127 replies to this topic

#121 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

I don't by any means think we will crush you guys. You guys are a better team then your record indicates, but I believe we are too. We have lost to 3 of the best teams in the NFL, and minus some huge turnovers, the games would have been a lot closer than they already were, we may have even won a couple of them. The teams we have beat, we have beat them fairly easily. I apologize for my rant, it just annoys me when my fanbase is being called out for no apparent reason, when, with all bias aside, the Broncos do have some of the greatest and most loyal fans in all of sports.

But ... you came on here and called out our fans ....

#122 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

But ... you came on here and called out our fans ....

i always lol at fans from other teams coming in here and getting all pissy because we don't "respect" their team.

it was hilarious in '08 when they all came over here talking about how we weren't in the same league and pulling the same old "our franchise is older so we're better" crap.

talk to the browns....

never heard anyone try and get respect for their "fans" though. too funny.

#123 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Alaskan Thunderfu**? That sounds legit

#124 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

This is borderline smack worthy! Move it!! I would love to discuss how we feel about other fans coming here and getting their feelings hurt when we dont agree with their opinion of whatever team they pull for. I prefer to discuss such topics in the smack though.

#125 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Alaskan Thunderfu**? That sounds legit

That's a great strain of marijuana.

#126 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

I you think this is Smack, I can only imagine what will go on the other team's boards during Eagle's week.

#127 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

This is borderline smack worthy! Move it!! I would love to discuss how we feel about other fans coming here and getting their feelings hurt when we dont agree with their opinion of whatever team they pull for. I prefer to discuss such topics in the smack though.

I don't think anyone has their feelings hurt because you guys don't agree. From what I gathered from these forums is that Broncos fans are "douches" for thinking the Panthers would be blown out. I don't share that same opinion but, some do.

In fact, there were Panthers fans trolling the Broncos forums 2 weeks before you guys even showed up on the schedule so I guess it goes both ways.

#128 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

I really think the word "Fans" is being used to loosely on both boards. Plus when did most "Fans" really know what the heck they are talking about?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.